145. Xiaoling in Danger

Chapter 145: Hostage! Xiao Ziling was arrested.

Chu Yutian was shocked. He did not expect that his worries became a fact. The world is not so simple. The fifth-order variants are really there. He is too early. Chu Yutian was originally upgraded to the fifth stage and some relaxed nerves were tightened again.

A strong sense of crisis once again came to him. He was not qualified for pleasure and must continue to work hard.

The fifth-order water grass saw that he could not strike a single attack, and immediately organized the attack again. This time, not only one, but seven or eight strong tentacles attacked.

"Electric screen!"

With the stern drink of Chu Yutian, a screen directly appeared in front of Chu Yutian and Xiao Ziling, blocking all the tentacles.

Xiaoling, immediately leave here." Chu Yutian eyes staring at the opposite tentacles, to prevent their sneak attack, he did not turn back and told Xiao Zunling behind him.

Xiao Ziling heard Chu Haotian’s instructions and immediately realized that he might affect Chu’s play here. After all, the five-level confrontation was definitely not the third-order he could participate in the spectator, so he immediately replied: “I understand , Chu Ge."

"Leave our battle range and see the situation quickly collect the materials on the dock." Chu Yutian added a few screens to intercept those tentacles while talking. Their attack power is very strong, and a screen can't stop them for a long time. .

When Xiao Ziling heard Chu Rutian’s words, it was a direct glimpse. Did Chu Yutian know that he had space? However, when time was tight, he did not dare to ask more, so he replied: "Understood, Chu Ge."

"Go! Pay attention to safety!" Chu Yutian's right hand waved back. Shake the action of Xiao Ziling at the back. The fifth-order variegated aquatic grass in front of him is responsible for the attack.

Xiao Ziling took the lead and quickly left. When the speed of the third order was fully opened, he flew up like a glimpse of light. In the blink of an eye, Xiao Ziling left the distance between Chu Haotian.

Xiaoziling stopped at the top of the container somewhere at the dock. He used the eye to pay close attention to the battle scene of Chu Yutian and found that Chu Yutian had already dried up with the fifth-order variegated aquatic grass.

After observing for a few minutes, I found that Chu Yutian’s response was more than enough, and there should be no danger, so I will let go of my heart. In fact, Xiao Ziling also knows that if Chu Haotian can't deal with the fifth-order variegated aquatic plants, it is really dangerous.

He is also a serving dish. He couldn’t help much at all, but he would worry about the safety of Chu Haotian, and he would not understand the unrest in his heart.

Xiao Ziling thought, this should not be a hope that his own backing, after all, he mixed in Chu Yutian is not bad. If the boss has an accident, what he has done is not in vain?

Xiao Ziling, who has let go of his heart, has the heart to do what his boss told him to collect materials.

His current position is in the middle of the entire dock. There is nothing else, only the container is in sight.