146. Saved by Chu Captain

Chapter 145: Tears, the guardianship of Chu Yutian!

With the help of the rat, Chu Yutian can only stand on the top of the container and look at the numerous tentacles on the river. He quickly thinks about how to solve this dilemma that makes him helpless.

Xiao Ziling, who was lifted high in the air by the tentacle, was also thinking about what to do now. He couldn’t think of being so far away, and he would be sneaked into it. The tentacle came silent, and when he found out, he was too late.

He When he just wanted to escape, he was directly wrapped around his waist by the thunderous tentacles. Although he pulled out the Tang knife in time, the tentacles of the fifth-order water grass were really hard. He tried to cut the force constantly, but the more the tentacle was wounded, Finally, he tied his hands and feet and couldn't move.

Seeing that Tang knife must be entangled and sealed, he quickly took Tang knife into the space and waited for the time to get out of trouble.

The fifth-order variegated aquatic grass saw his plan's success and was very happy. It once again let the other tentacles attack Chu Yutian. Chu Yutian could only teleport again and again to evade the attacks.

At this time, he heard Xiaoziling on the river face a sullen sigh. He looked up and saw a tentacle pierced into the thigh of Xiao Ziling, and the blood flowed down the tentacle.

Chu Yutian felt that there was a pain in his heart. The original calm and waveless eyes suddenly burst into a strong anger: "Damn!" With this sound, the momentum of Chu Yutian's body followed, and the whole river was raging. Let the tentacles in the river be unable to maintain balance and start to shake from side to side.

Chu Yutian took the opportunity to teleport, just want to see the tip of the tentacle that entangled Xiaoziling has already pierced the throat of Xiao Ziling, a trace of blood flowing from that point, flowing into the chest with the clothes open because of struggling . On the white, crystal-clear skin, it’s so shocking.

This scene flashed the eyes of Chu Haotian. He bit his teeth and moved back to the shore again. At this time, Chu Yutian has not had the lightness of the original, and the cold and ruthless face has been covered with anger.

The eyes looked red at the river and clenched his fists. He felt his incompetence for the first time. I can only watch the Xiaoziling suffering and being powerless. What kind of qualification does he have to be the eldest brother of Xiao Ziling?

He began to hate himself, and when he rose to the fifth stage, he even made him feel complacent. He thought that everything was in his grasp, so he knew that there would be some danger here, but he still took the adventure with Xiao Ziling. The fact directly gave him a big slap in the face, telling Chu Yutian that he was only a frog at the bottom of the well.

Although the injury of Xiao Ziling seems to be very serious. In fact, the tentacles only pierce a little skin. No problem, Xiao Ziling used his eyes to tell Chu Yutian that he was fine.

Chu Yutian, who received the eyes of Xiao Ziling, pressed down his full blame. At this time, the tentacles attacked Chu Haotian again. Chu Yutian chose to dodge this time. But his eyes did not leave Xiao Ziling's body.

So he found out that as long as he flashed the tentacle attack, the tentacles aimed at Xiao Ziling would not hesitate to tie to Xiao Ziling. Xiao Ziling suddenly became a blood man, and the blood on his body flowed into the river and quickly The water surface below is changing into a pool of blood red.