Part 4

Madison pov

It was now last lesson. Both me and Aaron was on our way to history.

We made our way into the classroom. We took a seat in the back. I sat near the window. The last bell went off as a few students made there way inside.

"Good afternoon." The teacher start of. I look up and my heart stopped.

My eyes scanned her body from top to bottom. She had short light brown hair that goes above her shoulders, her eyes were bright blue like an ocean. She wore a white shirt with 2 top buttons undone with a black blazer and black pants with black heels.

She looked like a magnificent goddess.

"HELLO." A voice yelled. I jumped out of my skin. "What is your name?" The gorgeous woman asked me.

"Madison Edward." I muttered.

"Well Maddison. What is my name?" She spoke sternly which scared me a bit. She may have the looks of a goddess but she sure as hell isn't one. I looked behind her and at the board to check if she written.

"Miss Morgan." I confidently said and smile.

"Good now you know to pay attention to me and respect me." She said coldly and gave me an evil grin. Rolling my eyes as I watch her go back to the front of the class. "Okay please get out your notebooks and pen."

The class groaned. Work on the first day. Great. This is going to be a fun lesson.

"But miss it's the last lesson and the first day." I called out loudly. Everyone agreed.

"Well Edward it's my lesson which means you listen to me." Damn she a cold hearted bitch. "You know what maybe you're right." I was shocked. I didn't think she would cave in. "Okay we don't do work."

The class cheered. She chucked and smile. Oh her smile. It was fantastic.

"Lets talk about ourselves. It will give me a chance to get to know you guys."

Not gonna lie. She strange and weird. One minute she acted like a bitch and the next she being all nice and kind. Bipolar that what she is.

"I'll start." Miss Morgan thought for a few moments. "I am 24, I was born in England and I enjoy watching crime documentaries."

Now that explain why she has a bit of an accent. An sexy one might I add. The dazzling beauty went around the classroom. It was finally my turn.

"Hi my name is madison I just moved from D.C and i like to dance." I spoke proudly. I sat back down.

We were told to write something about our family history. Fun. I knew nothing about my family history. I didn't really care.

***

The day was now officially over. I drove home and slowly my legs carried me to the kitchen where my dad was cooking. Dad was the cook of the house. Thank god. My mom can't cook to save her life.

"How was school blueberry." I chuckle at the nickname. My favourite colour is blue and my favourite fruit is blueberries. I sat down on the island stool and said

"It was okay I guess. I made a friend." He smiled. "The school is quite nice actually. Free locker as well." He laughs.

"Dinner almost done." Oldie says. I always call my dad oldie. He is an old man after all. "Why don't you wash up." I happily jumped of the stool and ran upstairs to get ready.

***

Sitting on my bed watching a film my phone went off.

How was your day? -Megan

It was pretty good -me

That sad :( I had hopped you had a horrible day :) -Megan

I hope you know you're a selfish ice queen bitch -me

Honey I already know ;) -Megan

Whatever I got to go -me

Ugh she so annoying. Like really annoying and just makes me want to rip my hair out.

I looked at the time. 9:30pm. I should get to sleep. Got school tomorrow. Lovely.

A/N
Have a wonderful day <3