149. Cats & Dogs Relationships

Chapter 149: Cats and dogs? Big brother and younger brother?

Xiao Ziling cooked the food in a depressed way. His workload has increased. Now he has to cook more than two servings per meal. Oh no, you should add four people, because the stomachs of the two are simply bottomless pits. Xiaoqi has a fight.

Xiao Ziling’s hair is stunned. According to this amount, can Chu Yutian be able to afford them? Why are those guys eating goods?

Filling the two small washbasins, but fortunately, these two things are not very picky.

In order to save time, Xiao Ziling made a hodgepodge. He took a pot in one hand and went to the sofa to put the washbasin on the coffee table. .

He kicked the trash can on the edge of the sofa, went to the refrigerator, knocked on the refrigerator door, and shouted: "Eating time!"

He saw the door of the refrigerator being knocked open, then a baby's out and he laughed and yawned, shaking my body and shaking off the ice on my body. Then hejumped and twisted its fat ass, rolling like a ball. Going to its food.

Before he got to the coffee table, the trash can on the sofa fell down. He saw a little cat with a lot of hair rolling out of the bucket like a small ball. The Cat stopped in front of the smile ( Xiaoling’s dog name is Smile ).

Seeing this scene, Xiao Ziling couldn't help but support, relying on these two to come again. Is it really a cat or a dog?

Sure enough, as usual, the smile will only be swaying, and the anger will be expressed in the original place, but its voice is like a pet, and it is very delicate. Zombie cat, oh no, it should be called a small hair now, as for the name, this has to ask its owner Chu Haotian. However, Xiao Ziling feels that Chu Yutian just called it a kitten, and then he misunderstood into a small hair?

Xiao Mao has a cold eye. Raising his head proudly, the wood is reasonable to care for the pet dog, then...

Xiao Ziling didn't want to look at the cups below, but he saw a little hair and a foot backwards. Just seeing a smile and rolling over a meter or so before stopping. Xiao Ziling’s heart is depressed, hating his own pets ,smile. Really do not live up to expectations, every meal is staged. Why are you still learning?

Then Xiao Ziling felt that the more lost face appeared. The smile that Xiaomao opened his mouth felt wronged. It was looking for someone to comfort its young mind, so...

Seeing the smile and screaming in the arms of someone on the sofa, buried in it, the little tail swayed desperately, seemingly telling that he was being bullied. There is an incomparable grievance.

Xiao Ziling is depressed, this little stupid dog, he is the owner of it, do not find yourself to find their own boss. Does this stupid dog know that his boss is more reliable?

Chu Yutian touched smile and buried his little head in his arms and sighed. On the coffee table, Xiao Mao, who is eating in the sea, said: "If you are a big brother, let him be younger brother."

Xiaomao listened to this, looked up and looked at the smile in Chu’s arms, and suddenly stunned once, and the look was obviously not to smile, it did not accept such a younger brother.

Xiao Ziling suddenly black line, his pet was looked down, as the owner, he also has a face. But when he saw that he was lying in Chu's arms, he was selling a smile, and suddenly understood the feelings of the zombie cat. It’s too shameful to take it out.

As for how Xiao Mao joined their big family, it is necessary to talk about things from a while ago.

Chu Haotian’s team left the resort center of Huaicheng as planned, and traveled north along Huaiyang Lake. Of course, Chu Yutian was not interested in bringing a zombie cat to the road. If he did not kill it, he would have extra credit, so he would It was thrown into a wilderness. Let it fend for itself.

Xiao Ziling thought that this zombie cat was separated from them. Wood had thought that this zombie cat had great perseverance, and even quietly grabbed the roof of the car, so he followed them on the road. I don't know how it came over during this time. I have to know that there is something to eat on it.

When they passed a certain plain, they were attacked by a horrible zombie rat. Fortunately, the team got Zhang Ai’s prophecy warning in advance, so they did not fall into chaos, but the zombie rat was very powerful.

After a few hours of resistance, the zombie mouse did not see much or even more. The team's awakened people began to get tired because of the continuous battle, so there was casualties.

Xiao Ziling originally thought that Chu Haotian would shoot. He didn't expect him to open the window and said to the window: "I know that you are outside. Now I will give you a chance. If you expel this rat, I will let you follow me. ”

Xiao Ziling is still wondering who he said to his boss. Wood has thought that this zombie cat has come in from the roof of the car and yelled at Chu Haotian with excitement. That means that it is very happy to help, know it. Waiting for this moment has been waiting for a long time.

I saw it began to scream, and soon the rat began to hesitate, and the movement began to slow. Although the combat group did not understand what had happened, it was thought that the rat boom began to get tired, and suddenly it was raging and smashing the zombies. After the fourth-order zombie cat screamed for a while, suddenly a screaming scream.

The roar of the roar, the rat tide can no longer attack the team, and fled directly and fled in all directions.

Everyone saw this scene and cheered for the victory of the team. They must know that the rat is the most terrible attack. From the military radio station, everyone knows that many camps are destroyed under this attack. It is said that in the suburbs, there are no closed places, and almost no camp can survive, but they have overcome this big crisis!

Of course, everyone in the team, including the battle, can only be open source, and raise as much water as possible. "But this means that their itinerary has to be slowed down. Almost every place has to collect supplies. And for so long, it is a problem to be able to collect water resources.

“Open source?” Chen Jingwen was reminded by Yan Yilong that his eyes were bright: “Is there any problem with drinking water in the water system?”

Yan Yilong shrugged and said: "we have been boiled and used it, and there is nothing wrong with drinking it now." After he finished raising the teacup in his hand, he indicated that Chen Jingwen is drinking this kind of thing now.

Yan Yilong Chen Jingwen seems to be very extravagant. In his car, he drank some tea and coffee. In fact, he did not waste the water resources of the camp, but Chen Jingwen directly got a water polo.

Chen Jingwen, who got the exact answer, directly said: "Well, I am going to find Chuge now, let him order the awakening of all the water system abilities in the camp, and temporarily join our logistics team to reserve water for us."