150. Work for only one hour limit

Chapter 150: Work? An hour is the limit!

In the evening, Dong Haozhe saw the sign of the rest station on the expressway, so that people could inform the team behind them and stop at the place, waiting for their next notice.

The patrol quickly passed the message to the team behind, but they slowly stopped at the roadside. What is the situation of the rest stop, I don’t know it yet, so the combat group will first check it out. If it is safe to clean up, it will be cleaned up directly, and then the team will be arranged to rest.

The rest station here is not a super-large resting place, so there are not many vehicles that stop here at the end of the world, so the number of zombies is scarce. The battle group has experienced many bloody battles and
encountered dozens more zombies than here, so such a small scene did not cause any trouble for them, and it took no time to clean it up.

The rest station has only two hundred square meters of wide bungalows, but the contents are very rich, there is a large supermarket with abundant supplies and a large special product store.

The battle group originally thought that the rest station was so small, they're afraid there was nothing good, but they didn't expect to give them a big surprise. Everyone in the battle group is beaming.

To know the collected materials, their combat group can directly leave one-twentieth of the money as a hard-working fee. No one cares about the food that is stored nearby, although the combat group members camp Meal, but no one has a family or children, of course they don't mind giving them something to eat.

The combat team took their own one and collected all the others, waiting for the logistics team to enter the rest station before handing them over to them.

The team entered the order in an orderly manner under the battle group. Then I started the work of camping in the camp. It is not necessary to tell the work that must be done every day during the evening, everyone knows very well. Therefore, set up a tent for a tent, take a pot with a pot, and be responsible for collecting materials to collect materials.

Preparing to cook rice for cooking...

Only the water system abilities who have gathered together are somewhat helpless. Today, they are the water system abilities of the 149th chapter of the battalion to the logistics group to reserve drinking water for the camp.

After listening to Chu, he agreed with Chen Jingwen’s suggestion. However, for the arrangement of Xiao Ziling, the two have differences.

Chen Jingwen hopes that Xiao Ziling will temporarily leave the attacking group and switch to the logistics group, waiting for the water resources to reserve a certain amount. Go back to the attack group. For Chen Jingwen's suggestion, Chu Haotian refused directly without thinking about it.

However, Chu Haotian did not make Xiao Ziling special. Since all the water system abilities in the camp were brought together to the logistics group, Xiao Ziling, who is a water abilities person, certainly couldn’t go, but Chu Haotian only arranged for him to rest during the daily evening. Go to the logistics team for only an hour.

Chen Jingwen is very puzzled about this. After all, the reserve of water resources is related to their survival. Xiao Ziling has almost nothing to do in the attacking group. He will only play with his own pet on the car in Chu Yutian.

(Well, when Chen Jingwen goes, Xiao Ziling is holding a ham on the sofa and laughing...) .

This scene is really glaring, so that Chen Jingwen is very unhappy.

Chen Jingwen’s doubts Chu Yutian certainly knows. So he tried his best to explain to his buddies, saying that Xiao Ziling had other tasks in him, and taking an hour was already the limit.

When Chen Jingwen listened to Chu Yutian’s words, he stopped talking about it.

The two transferred the topic and said something else. After the exchange, Chen Jingwen retired.

Chu Yutian, who knows Chen Jingwen, knows that his explanation is in vain. In fact, Chen Jingwen does not believe it, but he respects his decision and suppresses the objection. He's afraid that he has already determined that he is sheltering Xiaoziling. He's afraid that his impression of Xiao Ziling is even worse.

Chu Yutian has some distressed support, and he didn’t know why Chen Jingwen and Xiao Ziling are not in the same magnetic field. Chen Jingwen always has some defenses against Xiao Ziling. He wants Chen Jingwen to understand some of the advantages of Xiao Ziling.

However, he has no way to explain with Chen Jingwen, for example, his cooperation with Xiao Ziling. This fact is too strange, even he I feel a little unbelievable, but the facts are facts. His cultivation speed with Xiao Ziling has increased by three to five times.

After discovering the zombies around him and the evolution of various variant species, he couldn't give up this shortcut, so he couldn't let Xiao Ziling leave him for so long. This hour was the biggest concession he finally measured.

Therefore, Xiao Ziling is very innocent, not that he refuses to go to the logistics team, but his boss now is really inseparable from him!

(This seems to be somewhat ambiguous)

Since Chu Haotian knows from Xiao Haozhe’s mouth that Xiao Ziling is outside, he is going to the logistics group, and he is worried about what he is doing outside, so he asked the logistics team to arrange this suit and cover Xiao Xiaoling. A strict and rigorous, if it is not exaggerated to wear a sunglasses at night, he believe that Chu Haotian will not let this go.

But even so, he still does not care to take care of a sentence, less trouble for him.

This made Xiao Ziling so depressed. He didn’t want to attract bees to guide the butterfly. He just went to the water for an hour. As for the three-tiered three-layer parcel? And is he a trouble in his boss's eyes? The boss is obviously swearing.

When Xiao Ziling went to the house, he saw that Yi Yilong was directing people to send empty buckets to a corner of the house. He saw a pile of empty buckets pushed up and could not help but swear: "To install With so many barrels? Is a dragon brother really fake?"

When Yi Yilong heard Xiao Ziling’s voice turned and looked over, he smiled and said: “Xiaoling, when you come, you will be hungry. These buckets are certainly not for you to fill up at once, how much can be loaded. But sort it out, throw it in a car that you can't use, and you won't have to turn it over again."

Xiao Ziling asked the heart to return to the original place. He thought that all of this was to be done, and he was scared to death. After thinking about it, isn't he only doing an hour? There aren't many empty buckets that seem to matter to him. With such a thought, Xiao Ziling suddenly showed up.

When Qi Yilong saw this dress of Xiao Ziling, he was curious and asked: "How do you wear this, if it is not your voice, I almost can't recognize you."

Xiao Ziling turned his eyes and he didn't want to wear it so thick or not, but his boss's decision was not to be opposed, so he had to come.

At this time, someone came to find a Yilong next to him, saying that Chen’s deputy team was looking for him. Qi Yilong hurriedly said goodbye to Xiao Ziling.

When he left, he pointed to the water system actor and indicated that Xiao Ziling’s work place was there. .

After Xiao Ziling and Qi Yilong said goodbye, he continued to walk in with a smile and came to the place where he had to work for an hour.