𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈

{A/N : we did it guys.. this is the final chapter. i love you all so much! and if there are spelling errors, who cares? there's over 8600 words here lol. i hope you enjoyed the journey as much as i did. until the next story.. <3}

THIRD PERSON
The four set out to find Voldemort not too long ago, witnessing the death of Severus and having a vile that held his last tears.

The professor was killed violently by Tom's snake, Nagini, due to the fact that Tom believed Snape to be the true owner of the Elder Wand since Severus was the one to assassinate the previous owner, Albus Dumbledore.

Even though Voldemort carried the wand, it wasn't satisfactory enough for him, knowing it wasn't at it's full potential and wouldn't be until the actual owner was killed.

Harry stood up after closing the top to the bottle and holding back his tears, being comforted by Y/N who took his hand in hers.

She smiled at him empathetically before quickly pulling her hand away to shut her ears, attempting to stop the ringing that started for all of them.

'You have fought valiantly, but in vain.' The voice of Tom Riddle spoke to everyone at the castle, 'Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste.'

Harry turned to Y/N in worry, hoping she wasn't having any ideas while listening along to the words that were spoken.

'Harry Potter, I speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor.'

Ron and Hermione glanced at each other before turning to Y/N in terror.

'For you, this is my final negotiation. Bring me the girl in return for your own life and the well-being of the others around you.'

Harry gulped and shook his head no as if Voldemort was watching, secretly hoping he was and wanting him to know it wasn't going to happen.

'Or, face me yourself and accept your fate. If you fail to do this, I will kill the both of you and the rest of the people here to help you. Meet me in the Forbidden Forest to reveal your decision.'

Y/N locked eyes with Harry all before looking away to wipe a tear she shed simply on the thought of them being separated. Harry grabbed onto her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

He sent her a sympathetic look that basically told what he wanted to say without even saying it. Y/N sent the look back with a deep inhale.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"Where is everyone?" Hermione questioned as they returned to the courtyard that was dreadfully empty and quiet.

They made their way into the castle, hearing sniffles and whispers as they entered. There were bodies being covered, some even being taken away.

Y/N stopped at the sight of Daphne standing over Pansy with tears flowing from her eyes, sobbing while being comforted by Astoria.

She continued down the isle and froze as who she was to see next. Dean was being reassured by Romilda for some reason. Y/N looked down to see Seamus laid across the floor.

Harry noticed the guilt spread across Y/N's face and felt terrible. Like all of this was his fault. Like he was the reason she got dragged into this.

They went on, passing by Lavender, Hannah Abbott, and even Cho Chang.

It had only dawned on Y/N that those were a list of people she had recently befriended. She hated the turnouts but, she also expected it to happen.