𝟒𝟑

After Makai had left I finished putting the crib together and after that I was just chilling until I got to thinking

I'm just getting fed up wit Darius tryna play wit my sister and stalking her like some crazy ass nigga that got rejected. We just waiting tryna plot but i'm tired of waiting while this nigga steady doing shit.

That ain't fair that my sister gotta watch her back when she the victim in the situation.

He got his ass beat, that ain't work. He got shot at, that work. He got sent to jail, that ain't work. I haven't seen or talked to Darius since the day I found out he touched my sister.

"Aye Aubree, I'll be back." I said grabbing my keys.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Finna go handle some." I said about to walk out the door.

"Landon don't go doing nothing stupid." She said.

"I'm not." I said going out the door. I was gone go to the night club his dad owned. It's closed right now cause business ain't going good for them but I know that's where he be at.

When I got there I tossed my phone in the passenger's seat and got out my car. Before I could even walk into the back of the club this big body ass nigga got in front of me.

"It's closed." He said.

"No shit, tell Darius come outside." I said.

"And who's asking." He asked.

"Nigga do it matter, tell that nigga come outside before I come inside." I said and I saw his hand move. "You know who son I am. I wish yo' big greasy body ass would touch that shit, I'll have yo' ass running through hell wit' gasoline draws before you even think about pulling that shit out." I said. he removed his hand.

"I'll go get Darius." He said going back inside the club and I waited by my car which was parked in the back of the building. I watched him walk out the club and walk to the other side my car by the hood.