66. (*)

more smut haha who's surprised

Harry.

"Harry." Penelope's soft voice whispered me awake in the morning.

I blinked my eyes open, a bit confused by my surroundings until I remembered that I was home in Holmes Chapel and not home in London. I felt Penelope laying behind me, spooning me on my side of the mattress.

Her front was pressed to my back, her arms curled around my form, her legs entwined with mine and her lips puckering kisses on my shoulder from behind me.

"Are you awake?" She whispered and I hummed, "Is it still dark out?"

"Yes, it's six thirty."

I groaned with a creased brow, "Nooo, I don't want to get up."

"I know." She coaxed me, kissing my shoulder, "But we've got a four hour drive ahead of us. My alarm went off but you slept through it."

I grumbled something back, my eyes closed once more as I felt her shifting behind me. I pouted when I felt her warmth leaving me and I tightened my hands around her wrists in protest, keeping her here, "Five more minutes."

"You want my dad to like you, right?"

My eyes slowly opened and I sighed, "Yes.

"And Rory?"

"Yes." I mumbled, knowing full well where she was going with this, "Get our ass out of bed then."

I sighed again, "Yes ma'am."

"I'm going to quickly shower, okay? I can do my make-up in the car, just have to fix my hair quickly." She explained in a whisper and I rolled around, yawning, "I'll shower with you."

She raised her brows, sitting up in my bed. I shot her a faint smile back, "You know... shower together, save water, save time..."

"Sure." She chuckled, "Alright, let's go then. I'll go warm the water. Do you have your bag packed for tonight and then for going back to London?"

"Yeah." I rasped, "since yesterday. Your ways are rubbing off on me."

"Hmm, I'm a good influence, aren't I?"

I smiled with closed eyes, "Yes, baby."

I heard Penelope walking around while I rolled over in the bed once more, grunting when I cuddled her pillow into me. It was still warm and smelled like the perfume she wore the night before. With my back to the door, I felt her shortly slapping my butt with a giggle, "Come on, Harry, we have to get ready."

"Hmm, spank me again and I might follow your orders." I teased with closed eyes.

"I'll give you a real treat in the shower if you follow me right now."

My eyes shot open and I straightened up, turning around to see her standing by the door, "Really?"

She had a small smile on her lips, "Yep. Promise."

"Fuck." I mumbled, quickly jumping off the bed and following her into the hallway. It was rather cold in the house and we hurried into the bathroom, turning on the heating and the shower water. We stood next to each other at the sink, brushing our teeth and sneaking glances. The shower water was heating up the room, fogging up the mirror quickly from the contrasting temperatures, and soon Penelope and I stripped down to nothing and hopped into the shower.

I was already half hard from her promise even though part of me suspected she was just promising me empty words to get me out of bed. She had her back to me, running her hands through her hair to wash out the shampoo suds and I dropped my eyes to see the curve of her body.