A Rival ?

"Ehe".

"So um.." Venti paused on his words , "hmm?" Xiao hum . "How's life? You know after I moved away.." , "Its okay I guess.. um ever since you moved away , Aether has been clinging on to me like he wont go anywhere without me, something like that" he replied. "How so? I mean I don't think he's that clingy" , "I dont.. really know.." he looked away.

Both of them stayed silence until they heard a knock , "Venti , Xiao come downstairs, I made you guys lunch" it was Albedo. "Alright-- *cough*" , "careful now Ven" , "Ehehe" he giggled.

[on their way to go downstairs cuz yk ya gorl lazy]

"I made you guys fried rice" he said as he placed it down on the table , "There's sweets in the fridge incase that youre still hungry , I gotta pick up Klee now and dont forget to do the Dishes" , "Alrighty , bye bye!" He waved soon followed by the shorter male "be careful on your way there Albedo." , "I will I will ahaha" he left. "Now lets eat" they both sat down and ate.
(tbh idk what people eat during lunch except sandwiches cuz i usually eat fried rice or anything that has to do with rice cuz yk Asian things 💀)

"Ha im full" Venti lay his head on the table , "You go rest Ill do the dishes" He said as he picked up the dishes , "Ill help you" Venti suddenly stood up and make his way towards the kitchen sink , "No" , "Eh but--" , "I said no and that's final Im not gonna argue with you" , "Boo" Venti made his way towards the living room and sat down

some time later

"Venti" Xiao asked , "Yeah?" , "Do you want cake? There's vanilla cake with.. caramel on top?" Xiao offered , "Ohh yes please" he replied , "Alright then" Xiao then took out the cake and place it on a counter and took a cake knife and cut it into two piece . He then put it back into the fridge .

Venti's pov ;

'Aether.. clinging on Xiao?? What? Since when did he become clingy , I had lunch with him and the others but he didnt seem that clingy. Im confused' I lost in my thoughts , "Venti." , "Huh?! Oh its you , sorry I was just in my thoughts ehehe" I scratched the back of my neck , "Dont worry about it and here's your cake" he placed it down. "Oh thank you" I thanked him , "you're welcome".

...

"Are you not gonna eat any?" I asked him , "Eh I dont really like sweets that much" he replied , "Oh, do you want a bite?" I offered , "I already told you. I dont really like sweets--" , "Is it good?" I stuffed his mouth . ".. its good, I guess" he wiped his mouth with a tissue. "Haha good to hear about that" I laughed , "You should Finish your cake , I gotta go in a few minutes" he spoke , "Already? Alright" I pouted . "Now dont be like that , we'll see each other again tomorrow in class" he patted . "I know that and Im finished" I stood up and walked up to the Kitchen , "Hey , Ill do that for you--" he offered , "No its okay" I declined .

...

"Did I do something wrong? Is it because I don't like sweets? Or did i care for you too much? Or--" , "You did nothing wrong" I spoke .

"Now look at the time , you have to go now" I pointed at the nearby clock , "Ah yes- um Venti" , "Hm?" I hummed . "If I made you mad or um uncomfortable Im sorry" he said as he put on his shoes , "Nothings wrong haha , bye bye" I waved , soon he waved me back.

After he left , I saw a notification from my lockscreen , its Aether ,

Aether (☆▽☆) : Hey Venti! Are you free right now? If so can you help me?

*Aether explained about the stuff that he needed the help with*

'Oh.. thats why haha' I stared at my phone and I didnt realized that Im crying , "Oh I shouldn't be crying" I wiped off my tears with my sleeve

Venti (≧▽≦) is typing..

Venti (≧▽≦) : Sure Ill help you with that ! ^^
Aether (☆▽☆) : Really? Thank you sm !!

...

'.. Alright, I gotta distance myself from him.. from now on..'

To be continued
(A/N)

Sorry for the late update , i haven't feel like myself for the past few days lmao and I maybe Wont do Christmas Special cuz I dont celebrate Christmas and I dont really know what people do on Christmas and i hope you guys understand hxshnxnsn anyways bye bye