B.C.

{TW: Sexual Content}

Hours and hours had gone by since the three had gone to work in Tony's tech facility. And hours and hours of news reporters growing bigger and bigger with the many questions of who Spider-Man was and if he/she/they/them was responsible for the murder of Gwen Stacey. 

Nat was leaning far back into the floating chair that she was very much fascinated with, but leaned a little too far back. Before she could have time to react, Peter had already shot a web pushing her and the chair back upwards as she stared at him amazed. 

He chuckled and asked, "What?"

She shook her head said, "Nothing."

A brief pause was shared before she said, "It's just.. You're Spider-Man. Like The Spider-Man.... The Amazing Spider-Man."

He tilted his head and said, "I'm not amazing.. just a man in spandex."

Nat spun around in the chair until she could get it to stop to face him. Her eyes filled with eagerness as she said, "You're more than just a man in spandex, Peter Parker. You're more than being Spider-Man. You're Peter Parker, the boy I'm falling in lov-"

Her words trailed off as she realized what she was about to say to him. She could feel her cheeks flushing with color. Peter licked his lips as he laughed at her inner frustration. 

He said as he turned back to look at what Tony was doing, "Me too, Nat."

Her head perked up as she could feel the stupidity of herself sink in. Her smiled almost took up her whole face, but only lasted a few seconds before Tony interrupted once again. 

Tony spoke and motioned for them to come closer, "Alright, I kept the color concept you previously had Spidey kid."

Peter frowned wanting to interject, but decided not to because he was dying to see what was created. 

Tony had blue rays of holographic designs passing through his fingers rapidly as he finished a few touches. He nodded in approval as he sent the holographic glow into the distance of the room. The room began to shift as they saw the suit being designed and created right before their eyes. It was almost a laser just tying it all together, but it wasn't. Stark tech was something else. 

Tony said motioning for Nat to go grab the suit, "Nat, you know what to do."

Nat eyes grew wide with fear of ruining it and curiosity. She looked back at Tony a bit worried and asked, "I do?"

Tony looked at her annoyed and said, "Grab the suit."

She nodded as she put on gloves to grab the suit as Tony rubbed his temples realizing he should have told her to just simply grab it with her bare hands. She grabbed the suit from thin air as she examined it. It was a way more comfortable texture than latex, and stretched a lot more. The colors were more vibrant and sanded out quite nicely. She walked back over to Tony to hand it to him as he gave his final approval. He waived his hand and said, "I know it's good, have him try it on."

She nodded as she looked up at Peter handing him the suit. He had no words to express the way this suit capsulated everything he always wanted it to. It was simple, but had extra features he didn't realize he needed. 

He looked up at Tony as Tony smiled back at him in approval. Peter asked, "Where's the restroom?"

Tony laughed and said, "Just change right there."

Nat's cheeks began to flush. Anything that had to do with Peter losing articles of clothing made her feel hot all over. 

Peter didn't think twice as he pulled his shirt over his head, and pulling his pants down. Nat's eyes were glued onto the perfect view she had until Tony placed his hand over her eyes.