gummy candy

Chongyun groggily opened his eyes and yawned, he suddenly sat up and his eyes darted around the room he was in, this was not his room..

Then he remembered where he was! He sighed and leaned back, rubbing his eyes. He stood up and fixed his hair in xingqius desk mirror, but, how did he get here? He remembered falling asleep downstairs on xingqius couch?

Xingqiu knocked on the wooden door "hey! I heard you get up and just wanted to let you know that I made food! Its downstairs, when your ready come down" xingqiu quickly hurried downstairs, chongyun sighed and walked downstairs

"Oh yeah! Mom, this is my friend!" Xingqiu smiled and pointed at the boy that walked into the room, he still had messy hair, "hm? Oh! Its great to meet you!" Xingqius mother was a tall woman with hair just like xingqius (I couldn't think of a character that could be his parent so uh) she had a sweet smile "its... Nice to meet you too?" Chongyun smiled back at her, she handed him a plate

"Uhm... I'm sorry I'm not hungry ma'am" chongyun pushed the plate away, his stomach hurt. "Hm, okay. By the way xingqiu I'm sorry but ill be at work today" xingqius mother smiled and tied her hair up, she rushed over and kissed her son on the head "okay, bye mom!" Xingqiu waved and his mother left

Xingqiu finished his food "sooo, whatcha wanna do?" Xingqiu smiled "uhm... oh! We should probably give xiangling her switch back" chongyun smiled and stood up, rushing to find his jumper so he didn't look like he was wearing his freind- well... hm, boy...friends shirt?

"Good idea! Maybe we can go back to the theme park!" Xingqiu stood up "by the way, my mom decided to wash your hoodie, I aksed her not to but she did, you can come pick it up after we forcfully collect xiangling!" Xingqiu smiled and put his plate away "oh, uhm.. thanks!" Chongyun looked down at what he was wearing "do you have anything blue?"

Xingqiu smiled, "ill grab you something... wait here" he rushed up to his room and quickly came back down with a blue hoodie, "here, just keep your trousers on" xingqiu smiled and put his jacket on, chongyun struggled to put the hoodie on but he did.

Xingqiu grabbed the switch "alright, let's go!" He smiled and opened the door, it was icey and slippery outside, as soon as chongun stepped out he slipped and fell on the floor "ow.." he groaned, xingqiu laughed "here, hold my hand"

They held hands and walked over to xianglings house, she lived two houses away from xingqiu "oh! Hey xing, thanks for bringing me my switch" Xiangling smiled "hey! We were wondering if you wanted to go back to the theme park with us" xingqiu smiled, chongyun took his hand away from his and looked away, blushing, xingqiu frowned and darted his head at him

Xiangling giggled "okay! Ill get ready hold on" she ran to her room, unlike xingqiu, hers was on the first floor, it was small. She ran back out, she had a kuromi jumper on, it was black and when you pressed the skull on it the ears flipped up.

She put her big boots on and her scarf "MOM! IM GOING OUT WITH XINGQIU AND CHONGYUN!!" she yelled and stepped outside, she rushed away and fell on her face "OW!! THATS SO MEAN YUNYUN!"

"Wh-what!?" Chongyun nervously looked at her, making his way down the slope outside her house, holding onto xingqius arm.

"Your name is ice!" She stood up, still slipping, and rolled her eyes. She tried to run again but slipped, again... she caught her balance this time "HAHA!"

The three ended up like this: chongyun was gripping onto xingqius shoulders for dear life as he walked behind him, xingqiu had grip boots on so he was fine, xiangling chose to keep running ahead, trying to see if they had hot chocolate in the food stalls yet. she kept on slipping though and now has many injuries on her legs.