Detention Wanda x Reader

4pm detention.

If you'd asked Wanda why she was sitting in detention she'd blame Y/N and if you asked Y/N she would undoubtedly have blamed Miss Romanoff. The two girls had been sitting in their Math lesson when Y/N continuously provoked her teacher to put her in detention to which she successfully, Wanda, however, was just collateral damage.

Y/N POV-

I watched Wanda as she sulked in her seat, still evidently pissed off that I'd gotten us into this mess.

"I'm going to the photocopy room to sort out tomorrow's worksheets I trust you both will still be here when I get back and we can discuss your behaviour," Miss Romanoff tells us both. We nod our heads, humming in agreement as she heads out of the classroom, gently closing the door behind her.

"I cannot believe you!" Wanda snaps.

"What?" I say defensively.

"You and you're little games got us in detention, now I know that that was your plan but your plan wasn't supposed to involve me here as well."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to get in trouble," I say honestly.

"Sorry? Y/N I had a perfect record and the only reason you're doing all of this is so you get some extra time with Miss Romanoff," she rolls her eyes.

"Okay I'm sorry, it's just a little crush you can't say you blame me... have you seen her?" My mind starts running wild with images of Miss Romanoff in her tightly fitting suits.

Wanda scoffs at me "no I definitely blame you."

"How can you blame me when she looks the way she does, and her voice... Wanda, you can't seriously tell me she doesn't give you butterflies," I sigh.

"No Y/N she doesn't, I'm not gay I don't like her like that so stop it."

"Oh come on Wanda I've seen you blush when she complements you. The way she looks in those suits, how tight her shirt is, how her voice is so soft yet powerful, how she makes you feel nervous," I say as I walk over to Wanda.

"I'm not into her like you are," Wanda says half convincingly.

"Umhum," I hum as I stand behind Wanda "because you don't feel anything when she leans over you to check your work." I lean over to Wanda's ear level.

Wanda closes her eyes "because you don't like the idea of her merely inches from you, because you don't imagine what she looks like under those clothes," I tease.

Wanda let's out a frustrated breath as I continue to tease her "because you don't feel turned on when she calls you a good girl."

"Y/N," she says barely above a whisper. I place a kiss on her neck "because don't wish it were her instead of me, her soft lips kissing your body."

"No I don't," she breathes.

I place my hand on her thigh slowly moving further up under her skirt, she groans lowly as she relaxes herself onto me, her head falling back, her eyes remaining shut, her legs pushing further apart.

I slip my hand under the waistband of her underwear, running fingers across her. She sighs as I pull my hand away. I lift my hand up to her, her eyes open as she watches herself drip down my fingers "and yet you still don't like her like that," I tease so lowly I'm surprised she'd even heard.

She pulls my hand back down between her legs as she whines. I don't move but I feel her hips lifting gently, desperately reaching for the friction she needed.

"Don't you just wish she was on her knees between your legs, kissing your thighs, kissing your-" she cuts me off "Y/N please," she whimpers.

"Just think of all the ways she'd fuck you, bend you over her desk, have your legs shaking. Think of the way she'd taste on your tongue," I antagonise. Her hand lifts up to her chest pinching at her nip under her shirt. Her other hand pushes mine closer to her.

I slip my hand back underneath her underwear, gently pushing inside of her. Her body flinches before she starts the rock her hips, riding my fingers while her free hand rubs circles over her clit.

"I hate you," she breathes heavily between moans. "I'm sure you do but come on... be a good girl and keep your mouth shut," I whisper as I kiss her neck. She groans once more before her eyes shut tight, her head falls back, silent cries as her legs shake.

"You're a horrible liar Wanda," I smile as I pull myself away from her.

She swallows thickly as she struggles to regain her normal breathing.

"You girls have a lot to explain," Miss Romanoff says as she leans against the doorframe.

A/N- I'm not sure what this is but here we are. I feel like I don't give this book enough attention like ever