He's gone...

I NEED HELP SO AM...BESIDES JIN WHO ELSE IS KEN SHIPPED WITH? - if you know please comment it would be much appreciated.

Ken POV:
Me, Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon were all on the search for something. I wanted to find Jungkook but we needed to find a clue first. Only then would we see the path unfold.

Me and Namjoon went one way and the two mates went another. It was exhausting we got no call from the others meaning they probably didn't find anything either.

I couldn't even communicate with kook anymore. I loved this guy I really did but I have come to the conclusion that he belongs with Jin.

I also may have unintentionally heard Jin saying he was able to mind link with him. Did that mean they were mates from before? I really didn't know.

"Namjoon did you find anything?" He shook his head indicating a no. I sighed and we decided to meet up with Jihope in case they found something.

"Hyungs nothing...not a single lead". Jimin spoke to the rest of us and honestly we didn't do anything besides sigh and wonder if we ever will find him.

"Hobi hyung I'm so scared I want koo back". Jimin cried into his mates arms. Namjoon also went and hugged them both.

They were cute and I kind of just stood there awkwardly. Until Hoseok pulled me in. "Hey, we are family". He said and I could just smile.

Family? Well for now until Jungkook leaves me. I'm not mad though I know he will be happier.

We stopped hugging and focused on the task at hand. "Guys maybe we should just call Jin hyung and ask him". Hoseok stated and called him not forgetting to put it on speaker.

Hyung found anything? - hobi

No...in fact we are at a disadvantage.  - Jin

Huh what do you mean hyung? - hobi

We lost Taehyung. - Jin

You did what? Hyung how? - namjoon.

Joon...it wasn't even me it was Yoongi.  - Jin

What? Is he still mad at Tae? - Namjoon.

Yes, I told them to not fight too...the stupid child left Taehyung alone in his vulnerable state when his scent is the strongest too.  - Jin

Fuck! Hyung is Yoongi hyung there? - Namjoon

Yes I'm here Joon.  - Yoongi

Wtf were you thinking? How could you? He's still your mate? He didn't even do anything besides care about you. - Namjoon

I wasn't thinking okay, I just wanted him away from me. Then this happens. - Yoongi

Just know hyung if we don't find him I will NEVER talk to you again.  - Namjoon

So you'd leave me for him? I was your first mate Joon I was always with you he wasn't. - Yoongi

He's still my omega hyung I love you but I love him too. He's so precious and I can't see him hurt. I'm supporting him because YOU ARE WRONG.  - NJ

Ken POV:
Just like that Namjoon disconnected the call. He was furious and I didn't know if I was even supposed to be here when this was all going on.