CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVEN THOUGH ITS LATE-
This is not cannon to the story,This is just a little something while I work on the canon story!
Oh! And Techno is Schlatts kid in this special!
TW-None really-
Schlatt
Wilbur
Tommy
Tubbo
Techno
————————————————————————
Schlatts POV
"DAD! come on! Its Christmas! And-and Santa came!"
I was already awake obviously,I'm a legal guardian for 4 children of cause I was-
"Wilbur its 5 in the morning-The babies aren't even awake yet-Is Techno awake?"
"Yep! He is just awkward and is slightly scared of you to be able to wake you up-So I did!"
I sigh and get out of bed,I grab Wilburs hand and walk to techno's room.
"Good morning Techno,How did you sleep?"
"From the 4 hours I got today,I say I slept pretty well..."
I nod and pat his head,He smiles back at me whilst I sit next to him.
"So kids,I'm curious,What did Santa give you in ya stockings?"
Wilbur rushes to grab his off his bed as Techno reaches behind him and grabs his.Taking turns they both show me what they got,Wilburs presents based around music with several pieces of chocolate and Techno's based around a TV show he enjoys at the moment and with,Of cause,Several pieces of Chocolate as well.
While the boys were showing me their final things the babies woke up.
"I'll be back boys,You two discus what you think the babies will have from Santa."
The boys start talking as I leave the room to go calm the babies.
When I walk in the babies start to calm.I first take Tubbo out his crib and take him to Tommy's crib,I pick Tommy up and walk back to the boys room.
"Can you boys look after Toms and Tubs? I gotta get their stockings-"
The boys nod and I leave again.

When I get back all my boys were laughing, The Feeling I got in that moment was heavenly...It was full of love and warmth...
The boys noticed me and beckoned me inside. I give the stockings to the boys.
"Wil can you help Tommy and Tech can you help Tubbo? I'm gonna go set up my gifts for you guys."
The boys nod as I exit.

-Time slip cause idk what to write-

Once everyone settled down I gave them their gifts.
"We-Get more then one gift-?"
"Yes? You guys are my sons-and grandson,Of cause you get more then one gift! Its Christmas!"
Techno and Wilbur smile at me brightly.Now it was time to open gifts,We started with Tommy,Him being the youngest.
" 'ow! 'ow!"
"Yea Toms! It's a Cow!"
Tommy's main gift was a cow onesie which even had a tail on it-It was such a Tommy thing,How could I not buy it for him?! He also got some small things like some little animal plushies and a minecraft ghast pacifier.
Next was Tubbo.
"Dino!!!"
"Yea! It's a diplodocus! Your favourite dinosaur!"
That one was the strangest one I found-Like Who the fuck was like,Yes we will make a diplodocus plushie. Tubbos other gifts were mostly dinosaur related except for a minecraft ghast pacifier so he could match with Tommy.
Now was Wilburs turn.
"Dad you fucking did not-"
"Oh Wilbur,I fucking did."
"DAD! ELECTRIC GUITARS ARE EXPENSIVE !"
"And it was worth every penny! So enjoy your new guitar son."
I was almost knocked out by the sheer force of the hug I received.Wilbur received other things like some clothes and a notebook with some pens and pencils,He also got a geography book that came with maps and an anteater plush he called 'Bitch'.
Lastly was Techno.
"I-I can really have this?"
"Of cause you can-I wouldn't buy you it and give it to you if I wouldn't let you have it."
Techno puts the crown on his head and smiles. His other gifts include a new cape,Platform boots,He also got a pastel pink hoodie and also got a pig plush he called blade.
"We should call you Technoblade from now on."
Techno laughed at that one.
"Dad! We also got you something!"
"You really didn't have to-"
"But you got us things so you have to have this!"
I nod and take the box off of Wilbur,Inside was a simple picture of all four of my boys,On the picture was writing though,They all wrote their names and a little note to me.
"This is going in my bedroom-I will cherish this for as long as I live."

All in all,I say that was a good Christmas.

————————————————————————
I am working on a new chapter but it was Christmas so you guys need a Christmas special!
Have a good day/night! And merry sorta late Christmas!