#27 Plans-2

(A continuation of my very first entry, "Do you think there are people who get everything or atleast most things acc to their plans?" )

First of all, we need to understand what our plans are based upon. Are the objectives of our plans based upon what 'WE' want? Or, its something we think we should have or accomplish, because of what the 'WORLD' expect us of. Either ways, one thing that needs to be internalised very firmly is that Allah's plans are better than ours, always.

And the One who has placed those dreams and wishes in the depth and core of your heart and soul, is the only One who can make them come true. So, no matter what the nature of your plans are; whether it's the success of this Dunya or Akhirah, just keep praying to Allah SWT with tawakul to bless your dreams  and make them into a reality FAR, FAR, FAR better than you wildest imagination and make it a source of success and happiness for you in Dunya and Aakhirah. InshaAllah.

"And He (Allah) will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things." (65:3)

*will continue in next part inshaAllah*