Chapter 35 {Thoughtful}

Caring for someone is easy, but to make someone care for you is difficult, so never lose the one who really cares for you...

Catalaiya's pov:

The flight was smooth.

I had a cocktail to sip on as I read the new vogue magasin. I'm surprised that they even have this here, do they read this while they fly to another country to fight their enemies?

I inwardly chuckled at my thoughts.

We put on our seatbelts before the plane landed at our destination. We stepped out and they gave us our suitcases. Both Aziel and I had a large suitcase and a small suitcase. A car was waiting for us by the airport and the driver drove us to the beach.

I looked around and there was a walkway where a boat was waiting.

Are we going on this boat?

"That's our ride," Aziel said, confirming my thoughts.

We grabbed our suitcase and walked to the end of the walkway. The captain took the suitcases and put them in the middle. Both Aziel and I sat at the front, looking at the blue horizontal in front of us. The captain turned the boat around, heading to our next destination.

The fresh breeze, the salty smell, the sun shining on my skin was already making me feel happy.

Fifteen minutes later, we could see the island. The boat stopped at the edge of another walkway and we stepped out. This time there was a young lady who greeted us with a flower necklace. Mine was red while Aziel's was yellow.

"Welcome, we hope you have a great stay

"Welcome, we hope you have a great stay." The lady smiled. I smiled back at her politely.

We stopped by the main cabin which was like a front counter and Aziel went to grab our room keys.

A golf cart, medium size, six seats came to pick us. Both Aziel and I sat behind the driver's seat. The driver then drove us through the trees before we saw another set of sand and beautiful cabins.

 The driver then drove us through the trees before we saw another set of sand and beautiful cabins

I looked around mesmerised.

"Your cabin is on the other side, in the second cabin set." The driver told us.