IPENIJA - CALL TO ACTION

Yoruba people say, 'Eni ija o de ba lo n pe ara re l'okunrin.'
'A person who has not faced persecution boasts about their strength.' The true measure of capability is revealed in a person who faces challenges and overcomes them.

After the tribulation of Jagunlabi, Teniola Oyeyinka has supernatural powers she is yet to fully explore and a host of unsolved mysteries in her life.

A devoted fiancé and a promising career give her fulfilment, but the unresolved issues lurk in the corners of her mind. Determined to ignore them, Teniola decides to forget the past and face her future. A shocking series of mysterious events threatening the lives of her loved ones remind her that with great power comes great responsibilities.

Teniola is forced to take action to get answers. Even if it means going to the point of no return to get them.

                          ****

Eni ti owo re ko ti ba ekuda, kin beere iku to pa Baba re.
A person who has not grasped his sword does not ask who is responsible for his father's death.
~Yoruba proverb

Romance is the sweetening of the soul with fragrance offered by the stricken heart
~Wole Soyinka, The Lion and the Jewel

I think you travel to search and you come back home to find yourself there.
~Chimamanda Adichie