❄️ Winter patrol ❄️

Alex POV -present time-

It was winter once again, one of my least favorite times to patrol.

Why you may be asking.

Well because it's fucking cold. That's why.

We have to wear the suits with the heaters inside of them so we don't get frostbite, also Peter can't thermoregulate like normal so I have to do more patrolling cuz if he goes out for to long he'll get sick and we don't need that.

I also hate the cold, it's not as bad as the heat but still it sucks.

I pulled my suit on, but this suit had a theme to it. It was red and white and had a cape again. The cape helped with the cold and had a hood. I clipped my mask in and opened the window and slung out the window.

 I clipped my mask in and opened the window and slung out the window

(The Christmas suit that she wears during December)

"Venom reporting for patrol" I taped the com in my ear. Peter was at home doing the com check for tonight.

"Hello Venom your good to go and all checked in" Peter said from his side.

Peter had his screen pulled up to a live feed of what Alex was seeing, on another screen it was a police Monitor showing all the action going down.

"So who we helping tonight" I asked.

"There's a bank robbery on 34th street suspects are armed and have taken hostages" Peter said, "you might wanna get there quick police are there but are holding fire due to the hostage situation" Peter explained.

"Got it" I confirmed swinging off griping onto buildings and pushing off.

I landed at the scene and went in to the back. There where two guards by the back door. I grabbed one and flung him to the wall knocking him out and the other I slammed their head against my knee. I webbed them together against the wall ( Peter let me use the webs so I would stop eating people when I disarmed them) but I opened the back door of the bank and went in .

I could see the hostages tied up Venoms arms reached out of mine and grabbed the one guard on this side. As Venom brought the guard closer to me I quickly brought out my expandable bow staff and it expanded. When Venom brought the guard close enough I whacked at his feet and Venom let go causing the guard to fall to the ground and knock them selves out. I had ended up really liking the staff so I keeped using it and training with it.

"Alright I want everyone to try to stay as quiet as possible and head out this door" I pointed to the door "the police are out in the front I need you all to leave calmly though if you push and shove it will take longer and someone will get hurt.... Got it, go" I said.

I could feel more adrenaline kicking in and opened the door that lead to wear the man bad dudes where. I opened the door and walked in.

"Do people these days not know how to use a bank or is it just me" I called out.

"Shit it's Venom" one of the robbers said.

"Wait where!" I said looking around. I swung my staff and it hit one of the robbers in the gut sending them stumbling into the shelves of money.

"Oh no that's my bad, sorry bout that" I shrugged with fake sympathy.

"Oh well better make it fair" I smirked under the mask and hit the nearest robber in the gut.

I jumped from robber to robber taking them down and I even ended up hitting one robbers head against another's. It was cool.

Venom helped to by tripping the and slamming them against walls.

Once I was done I webbed them up and walked out the bank.

I sat on a roof and  watched as the robbers where taken into police cars.

"Robbers are taken care of what's next" I said to my coms.

"Well let's see" Peter said form his side of the coms.

~~hours later~~

Patrol for the night was finally finished and I headed back into my place. I slipped off my suit and took a nice warm shower and slipped into some pajamas. I needed sleep tomorrow I was going to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas with......

A/n oh no what is this a cliffhanger 😱

It's almost Christmas Eve yay!