we regret to inform you

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

Walking to the gates of the school had never been harder. Countless herds of people towered over each other just the catch a look at "The Spider-Menace: Peter Parker" There was a safety checkpoint at the gate, and two security guards with metal detectors.

We were third in line, MJ and Ned were in front of Peter and I, and Flash was behind us. Now that the secret was out, Flash Thompson's hypocrite self wanted nothing more than to be friends with Peter Parker.

We could hear many reporters updating their news channels with information, I just held Peter's hand reassuringly, trying to remind him not to listen to anything they're saying.

"Y/n! Y/n!" One man called out manically. "We love you! Y/n, are you gonna' have his spider-babies?"

I knitted my brows together. I sure hope not, I wouldn't want to deal with a teen pregnancy scandal. Not that I wouldn't want kids, in the near future, it's just too early now. It got me apprehensively thinking about last night, what if I was with-child? God, everything is so tempestuous that I'm even rambling in my thoughts.

"Mysterio forever! You Murderers!" One person chanted out. If only they knew...

The security guards checked Peter and rushed him inside. "I'll see you inside, okay?" He reassured. I nodded, absent-minded.

I walked through the doors, and it was completely unbelievable. Betty was giving a report on Peter's current status at school; which by the way, is a major violation of privacy. My phone buzzed with a text notification from Peter.

𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐔𝐒
meet me on the roof in 5?
its hectic down there
please?

𝐘/𝐍
ofc
make sure betty doesnt
chase u with a miniature
mic and force you to give
a statement

𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐔𝐒
pls🤚🏼
I would never exploit myself
...maybe I would
for some extra cash😩

𝐘/𝐍
and you wonder why
ppl wont brush off
the fact that ur spider-doofus

𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐔𝐒
I thought we collectively
agreed to stop calling
me that😁😁😁😁

𝐘/𝐍
my phones clearly on
a different agreement🥸

𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐔𝐒
not cool🤨
read, 10:05 AM

I walked through the doors that led to the roof, and found Peter lying there, looking up at the sky.

Someone gave me The Daily Bugle's newspaper as a joke and I kept it, I decided to read it alongside Peter, to make fun of all the things the world has been saying.

I planted my book-bag on the floor and laid my head on it. Opening the newspaper, Peter had sighed. "Can we just stay up here all day?" I stopped him from focusing on the bad part of this horrible situation.

"Wait, listen to this conspiracy: Some suggest that Parker's powers include the male spider's ability to hypnotize females. Which he used to seduce Stark into his cult of personality." I read out. "Stop! Please!" Peter laughed. "Yes, my Spider-lord." I whined.