Questioning

This is a new chapter in celebration of the new incoming year, I would just like to thank you all for voting and commenting on my stories, your support means a lot to me. Wish you all a happy new year and hope it's a good one and that things get better in the new year.

Kol's pov

Elijah and I watch as Maurice the witch I called for help sets up the table to perform a tracking spell to find out where Klaus is.

"Just in case your brother has been cloaked. Is there any chance you have something of the witch who took him because she may have not thought to put a cloaking spell on herself?" he asks turning to me and Elijah.

"Well considering our brothers been shagging her, it's possible something of hers was left around in his room" I respond turning to Elijah "I'll go have a look" Elijah says before vamp speeding away.

.

Elijah soon returns "all I could find was this" he says holding up his hand revealing a bra but I snicker as I see he's wearing a glove on his hand  "really Elijah? Do you seriously need to wear that glove? It's a bra, not a disease" I tease as he walks over.

"Do you want to hold it?" he asks holding the bra out to me "no, thank you" I respond as I take a step back "then shut up" he warns before turning to Maurice.

"That will have to do" Maurice says while clearing his throat as he takes it from him.

Maurice sets it down on the table, putting it in place before beginning to chant and I step back along with Elijah as the candles flicker and wind blows through the room as the table rattles slightly.

A small spark of fire erupts on the table before going out in a puff of smoke as Maurice stops chanting.

He looks down and I look to see something is written down on the map he laid out. "Just as I suspected your brother has been cloaked but the witch has not cloaked herself. She's at the East of the French quarter at some old run down building" he says looking up at us.

"Well then let's go get our brother" Elijah says looking at me "yes off we go to rescue our brother from the red head witch slut" I respond causing him to give me a look so I just shrug my shoulders as I turn to Maurice "could you send a note to our sister informing her that we've found the witches location and that we're going to get Klaus?" I ask "of course" he replies pulling out a pen and bringing forth a blank post it note which he starts writing on.

Once he's finished writing he folds up the little note before closing his hands around it and closing his eyes as he does a little chant before reopening his eyes and opening his hands to reveal the note has gone. "Thanks mate, we'll be back hopefully soon" I say making him nod before I leave the compound with Elijah.

Meanwhile with Davina, Hayley and Rebekah....

Davina's pov

We had just arrived at the bayou and were making our way to the pack grounds when Rebekah suddenly stopped making me and Hayley stop "what is it?" Hayley asks as we watch Rebekah pull out a small piece of paper from her pocket "Elijah and Kol have a location on Genevieve and they're going to retrieve Nik" she explains and I frown as I see the worry on her face.

"Well that's good but why do you look so worried?" I ask "because I fear Genevieve has revealed something to my brother about something I did, something he will not forgive me for" she says looking down "I'm sure whatever it is, it's not that bad. I mean after all the times he's daggered you or killed one of your lovers, I'm sure whatever you did he deserved it" Hayley replied but Rebekah just shook her head.