Falsely Accused

TECH POV

      When I get back to the clubhouse, there is a party going on. I see Ivy waving me over, so, I  go sit with her. “I didn’t know there was a party tonight. What’s it for?” I ask. “There wasn’t one planned but Doc and Paige found out they are having a girl. We are celebrating. I wasn’t sure we would see you tonight. How did the date go?” she asks me teasingly. “It went great. We talked about everything but our jobs. I told him about you, he loved the shirt you picked for me to wear. He wants to meet you. I told him the story about you standing up for Khaos. He laughed. He said he figures he will get the "hurt him and I will kick your ass" speech from you. We had to discourage the hostess and waitress from flirting with us. It was fun. We talked some more, laughed, and kissed goodnight. We have an all-day date planned for Saturday.  Starting with coffee with you, if you want to come.” I state askingly. “I would love to. I will have Sheila watch the boys. Of course, he is getting that speech from me. I will mean it too.” she started to say more when one of the hang-around comes storming in.

      You can tell he is raging mad. I think his name is, George or something. His nostrils are flaring and he has a sneer on his face. He looks around for something or someone. He looks our way and he starts stomping his way over.

    Wolf spots him and intercepts him, “What's up, George?” he asks. “I WANT THAT MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT OVER THERE! HE IS A DEAD MAN! HE RAPED MY DAUGHTER TONIGHT!” he yells and tries to get past Wolf. By now almost all of the members are gathering around. “You need to calm down. Explain what happened and who you are talking about.” Mayhem says. “CALM DOWN?! THAT FOUR-EYED PIECE OF SHIT, RAPED MY GIRL! I WANT HIM DEAD!” he screams. “Tech? No way, you have the wrong man there.” Mayhem explains. “YOU THINK MY LITTLE GIRL LIED TO ME? OF COURSE, YOU ARE PROTECTING YOUR OWN!” he yells then breaks into sobs. “Sir, I don’t know what your daughter said but I don’t even know her,” I state. “Her name is Christina. She works at the 1914 House where you attacked her as she left. She turned you down and you just had to have her.” He sobs. “I was at the 1914 House tonight. I was on a date. I can assure you, I never have or would come on to your daughter. You may want to check the facts with her again.” I state pissed. “She is in the car. She can tell your club and you right to your face. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT!” he screams.

   Demon nods and turns to go and get the girl. He returns a few minutes later.  I definitely, recognize her. It was our waitress tonight. “Can you tell us what happened tonight?” Mayhem asks her. “That guy came into my work. He flirted and hit on me, I let it go for the tip. When I turned him down, he waited for me to leave work. He raped me in the alley.” she lies as she cries. “YOU LYING BITCH. I CAN PULL UP ALL THE SECURITY FEED FROM THE RESTAURANT AND SURROUNDING BUILDINGS. DO YOU WANT TO TRY YOUR STORY AGAIN? MAYBE THE TRUTH THIS TIME? LIKE HOW YOU HIT ON ME AND MY BOYFRIEND,  THAT’S RIGHT BITCH, I AM QUEER. A FAG. GAY! SHOULD HAVE TRIED A DIFFERENT BROTHER! YOU DUMB LYING BITCH ASS CUNT! I CAN PROVE MY SIDE CAN YOU?” I scream at her. She is shaking and crying. “I am sorry.” she sobs out. “What are you sorry for girl?” George demands. “I lied Daddy. Just like he said. He was there on a date. Me and Patty were mad that they turned us down. We came up with a plan to pay them back for embarrassing us. So my lying to you is part of the plan. We wanted him kicked out of here and town.” she sobs. He slaps her knocking her down, “THIS IS MY LAST STRAW WITH YOU! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE BY TOMORROW! YOU CAN GO RUIN YOUR MOTHER’S LIFE! IT TOOK ME YEARS TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MC. YOU AND YOUR IDIOT FRIEND RUINED IT IN ONE NIGHT. BECAUSE HE HURT YOUR EGOS BY TURNING YOU DOWN. HE’S GAY, HE DOESN’T LIKE WOMEN. FUCK! GO TO THE CAR NOW!!” he yells at her. “Mayhem I am sorry that I brought this to the club. She is my daughter and I believed her. I never thought she would lie about something so serious. Tech, I am sorry about this too. I thought she was more mature than she is. If this ruins our friendship and you no longer want me around, I will understand. “ George states defeated. “Just don’t hit her anymore and we will be good. We don’t condone violence against women. At least she didn’t make a false police report. It could have been worse. Maybe going to her mom's home would be good for her. I understand you believe your daughter. Our friendship is fine, like I said as long as you don’t hit her again.” Mayhem replies. “I am sorry about that. First and last time I have ever done that. She just made me so mad. I could have killed him without talking and for what? Hurting her and her friend’s egos? For liking men? Oh shit did I force him to out himself? Is he going to be kicked out for being himself?” George panics. “Tech's being gay changes nothing, does it boys?” Mayhem asks loudly. “No” is all that is heard. “I was planning to come out to the rest of the club anyways. I was trying to figure out how. Problem solved.” I say laughing, not a real laugh but I tried. George nods and says he is shipping her out tomorrow. We won’t have any more problems with her. He will also tell the owner about Patty. She won’t be a problem either. He apologizes again as he leaves.

      After the door closes, “LOOKS LIKE THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER THING TO CELEBRATE! TECH IS FINALLY ABLE TO BE HIMSELF AROUND US! I KNEW YOU USE TO CHECK OUT MY ASS.” Ice yells as he laughs. “You do have a nice ass but Khaos’ is better,” I reply laughing and Ice acts offended. There are play arguments for the next little bit about who has the best ass. I even get a few asking me to judge them. We drink and laugh as the night goes on. Around midnight, I excuse myself to go to bed.

      As the week goes by, I have Grams help me plan a picnic date. I tell the guys some about Ryder. We do runs and run our businesses. Things have been good since we have no threats against us. Ryder and I, text and call daily. Several times a day. I know I am falling for him. His boss has been coming down on him since things haven’t been going his way. I know soon, I am going to have to tell him that I am in an MC. That we aren’t bad guys. My phone beeps letting me know I have a text,

I really hate my boss. He’s trying to push for a different tactic and I know it’s the wrong way to go. He’s threatening my job. He’s putting everything at risk with his stupid demands. Can’t wait till tomorrow and I get to see you. I know it is too soon but I am falling for you. There is something special about you that draws me in.

I text him back:

I am sorry your boss is a dumbass. I would hate for you to lose your job. You have also said you have gotten to hate your job lately. If he is stupid enough to fire you, then maybe you can find a better one. I can’t wait for tomorrow either. Ivy is excited too. I have the whole day planned, I hope you enjoy it. I worked it out with my boss to have me covered for tomorrow. You’re right it may be too soon but I am falling for you too. The only thing I worry about is when you have to go home. The distance. How will we make it work? I just know I am willing to try.

He sends:

Who cares if others think it’s too soon? We know how we feel. I am excited to meet her too. I bet she is a spitfire. I do hate my job and boss, so you are right, if he fires me I will find a better job. I will enjoy whatever we do tomorrow because I’ll be doing it with you. Even if he doesn’t fire me, who says I can’t transfer here? My job has offices throughout the country. Even if I stay in Texas, I am willing to try too. We will figure it out. I believe that together we can figure out and do anything.  Got to go for now. Work calls. Ttyl.

I reply:

True you could transfer. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Good luck. Ttyl.

    Now that everyone knows my secret, I wonder why I was even worried to come out to them. They have been great about it. The sweetbutts leave me alone unless it is to clean my room. The guys even ask me to judge their asses or if they were gay, which would I date,  daily. It is like a game to them.  It’s actually, really kind of funny. Ice plays so offended it isn’t him or his ass. He says Timberleigh loves his ass and she just rolls her eyes. I head to bed before 10, excited for tomorrow.