Black Day

...

A, not older that 8 years old, boy was giggling as he hid behind the big bed covered with green moon-star sheets, that he himself picked. He buries his head on them to keep the giggles muffled as a man followed him room to room with a water-nerf gun. The little kid held his water-gun close to his chest and let out a yelp when two strong arms, came out of nowhere and took him away from his sheets.

"Found you pup!"-He said and started tricking him on the ground.

He laughed as the man trickles the life out of him.-"Dadd! I'll sweammm!"-He threatened with his chubby little pouty cheeks.

He was wet on water and red on his face from all the laughter.-"Shhhhh! If nanny Dona hears she'll have us both on time out!"

"Oh no! No time out again!"-Little kid said and started shoot his father with his water gun. The kid hid under the bed and managed to get to the other side escaping like a true ninja.

"Impressive little one! You escaped me!"-His dad said laughing proudly. His kid was smart that was for sure.

"I'm the mighty James Bond! Call me the best spy in the world!"-The kid said theatrically.

His father laughed and threw his water-gun in surrender.-"Oh no James Bond found me! My evil plans are ruined!"

"Justice wins!"-The child said and flew to his fathers arms.-"Now you have no guns!"

"But you do!"-His dad said pointing at his.

Louis stepped back holding it near to his chest protectively.-"But it's mine!"

"But I'm bigger and I'm stronger! I could take it!"-His dad said grinning.

The kid pouts.-"You can't it's mine!"

"Exactly! Even if I'm stronger and I'm bigger, you still should keep what's yours!"-He said and than held his hand out to the child.-"Give it to me."-He ordered with his natural alpha tone.

The omega child obeyed head down.

The man shook his head.-"Why did you give it to me Lou pup, I thought it was yours?"

Louis looked at him sadly.-"You ordered me too..."

"Yes, but it's yours...you fight to keep it!"-The alpha said and gave it back to the child.-"Let's try again shall we little one?"

Louis held the water gun tighter this time.-"Yes, it's mine. I keep it!"

"Give it to me."-He ordered again.

Louis shook his head, it was hard not to obey. His nature was calling him into act.

"No..."-The kid said softly, head down.

"Give it to me!"-The alpha said louder, not angry, not solemn, just louder.

Louis obeyed.

The alpha shook his head again.-"No Louis it's yours! You have to fight for it! If this was a real fight, and you My tiny James Bond is out there in front of a strong and big alpha, and you obey to give your gun...he'll take it and use it against you!"