34

It was Christmas Eve. Rocky and I been going through the waves. My coach had us do a press conference to clear the rumors.

The shit had died down.

We basically co parenting.

I sleep in the living room and sometime in the room with my boys.

I walked into the room.

She was wrapping presents.

"Wassup Rock." "Hey." She said. "Need help?" "I'm okay." "How you feeling today?"

"I'm okay." Her replies stayed short.

"Um you got this in the mail." I said handing her a box of chocolates.

"From who?" She grabbed em.

"Rakim." She smiled.

"Awe that's sweet." She said. "Yeah. Well if you need help I'm in the living room."

Rocky POV
He walked out like a sad puppy.

"Mario!"

He turned around. "Wassup?" I been real hard on him lately but I was still pissed bout that night.

"The gifts you bought are in the closet. You can start wrapping them." "Okay thank you." "No problem." He grabbed em and started wrapping em on the floor.

"Have you been talking to the Megan girl?" I asked.

"Nah not really."

"Why not?" "Cause she ain't you. She was just a quick fuck honestly."

"Mhmp."

"So you obviously back talking to Rakim."

"I'm not actually. He mailed that by surprise." "Why y'all ain't talking?" "Need a moment to get it together. I'm newly single Ian tryna be jumping into commitments."

"For real?"

"Yeah. I'm young I got time."

He nodded. "Fashoo. So the boys first birthday in a couple months what you wanna do?"

"Maybe a circus themed party."

"Why a circus?"

"Cause I always wanted to go to the circus since I was a little girl. To see the big elephants and the girls walk on the rope." Just talking bout the circus got me excited man.

"You really wanna go to the circus?"

"No I wanna bring the circus here. Rent out a building and make it the circus."

He nodded.

"Imma see bout that."

"Well what you wanna do ?" "They turning one they ain't really gone remember it so I say get a lil cake and ice cream and have a party here."

I stared at him.

"Boy no." I said.

"Then what?" "You could've at least said Chuck E. Cheese." I said.

I lifted up out the bed to go pee.

"Raquel." He said. "What?" "Yo ass." He said. I rolled my eyes. "What about it?" "That motherfucka big baby."

"You just horny."

I went into the restroom.

I handled my business and washed my hands. I walked back out into the room. The toys and everything was no longer on the bed.

I laughed.

Demarion was laying under the cover.

"What you doing?" I asked. "Come on." He patted the spot next to him.