Chapter 10

Ever since that conversation last week, it seems like an unknown tension was lifted.

Elder Mia was supposed to come back today since I was officially off bed rest, now that the bruising was finally gone. Which I would almost consider being a blessing. I could finally find and make new hiding places to be alone.

Which is what I was currently doing.

At the moment I was under the huge bed making a small little nest that only I could fit in. I used some of the many pillows around the room for padding and blankets. I also gathered paper and writing sticks to store down here so I wouldn't be bored.

"Celio? Where are you?" Saros's voice sounded through the room, "I brought someone to check on you."

Slipping out from under the bed, I saw Elder Mia standing at the end of the bed next to Saros. "Hello young Ceilo," She smiled toward me.

Bowing my head I returned the greeting. "I'm here to check up on you, though it seems like your walking fine."

"Yes, the first week hurt a lot but now I'm fine."

"No soreness or anything?"

Shaking my head I continued to answer all her questions and did a few more tests. Along with a lot of uncomfortable probing. "Well it seems like you've healed beautifully," she said putting all her things away, "Are you getting along with your family good?"

"You mentioned that last time," looking at her confused, "What's a family?"

"Well I suppose that you wouldn't know that word," she said looking a little sad, "A family is like a tribe or a clan but much closer."

"Well then I don't have one," I said to her.

Of course, I'm close to Saros and the others but not nearly enough. As we both stood up she came towards me cupping my cheek. "I beg to differ young one," rubbing her thumb along my cheekbone in a loving manner she smiled lightly as her blue eyes crinkled.

"Is he healed properly?" Saros broke the small moment we were having.

"Yes, he healed beautifully. You took good care of him," Elder Mia said smiling towards Saros.

After her words he looked very relieved, his once tense demeanor relaxed, "Good I was worried."

"Before I go I would suggest some advice," She stated as she turned to Saros, "Some form of lubrication will be needed if you are to let him mate with others, it'll be a more pleasurable experience for all of you." She turned to me as she finished speaking.

I immediately flushed and looked at her in shock, who knew this kind lady was so perverted. "Don't look at me like that, you should know ahead of time. I'd rather not be called again to check your anus."

"Intriguing, so humans don't self-lubricate?"

To save me from embarrassment, I dove back under the bed into my safe spot. I stayed there awhile taking time drawing anything and everything now that I knew I was allowed to do so.

-~-

It's been almost a few weeks since my last check-up with Elder Mia and sometime today she was coming over for my final one.

Currently, I was relaxing in my hammock dozing in and out of sleep. It wasn't long until dinner was ready which I was kindly reminded of by Aerglo after he had given me a quick kiss to wake me up. As I climbed down from my hammock, I watched him dance adorably around the room as we waited on the Lydes to bring our food.

Receiving some meat and fruits, I slowly got to work on my meal laughing at Aerglo as he made small cooing noises as he ate. Looking towards Deimos, just like when I first arrived, he was just at a distance eating while glaring at me.

I don't know what I could do to get him to like me. Shaking the thoughts from my head I looked down at the fruit on my plate, it was different than what I was normally given. Lifting it I sniffed it, it smelled sweet. Shrugging my shoulders I decided to give it a try.

It was sweet, but it had a slimy sour coat on its surface. After a minute of chewing, something started to feel off. My chest felt heavy and soon I started to cough spitting out the fruit in the process.

Reaching up I started covering my mouth, freaking out because my throat and tongue started to feel swollen.

Aerglo soon looked over and started screaming for help after taking just one look at me. What is going on, am I dying?

Soon Saros busted through the door and screamed for a guard to get Elder Mia. By that point, I was having trouble breathing. Wheezing and coughing I dropped to the ground holding my neck.

Out of nowhere, something sharp was jabbed into my thigh and it hurt like hell.

Soon though I could breathe a little bit but I was not even remotely close to how I was not long ago. The oxygen worked its magic as my vision and hearing slowly became less foggy.

"Ceilo can you hear me now," Elder Mia sat in front of me her face was serious, I nodded, "I need you to lay down on your back so I can elevate your legs."

Following her demands, she laid me back and propped some pillows under my legs which relieved some discomfort in my chest. "Focus on breathing hun, follow my breaths in counts 1... 2... 3... Good keep doing that, your highness I need another Elder to come here ask for Elder Cain. Tell him an allergic reaction, young male, roughly 160 pounds."

Not even questioning her he ran off, "Ceilo can you tell me what you did last."

"Eat. Fruit," I said slurring my words, I feel so tired.

"Where's his plate," Elder Mia whipped around quickly towards the other two.

I couldn't make out exactly what was happening because it soon started getting hard to breathe again making me wheeze. I heard fast steps running towards me and another painful jap enter my thigh.

A light slap to my cheek made me open my eyes that I didn't even remember closing. "Ceilo I need you to stay with me, stay awake."

Heavy footfalls entered the room and rushed talking filled the space along with a deep voice, "I gave him two doses of epinephrine I need you to get hydrocortisone cream on his throat now."

"Ceilo stay with me hun smack my leg if you can't breathe again," Rough hands rubbed something soothing on my neck, and what felt like a bandage was wrapped around it.

"Ceilo breathe with me," a man's voice said to me.

Slowly looking his way I felt like crying, my father's blue eyes I would forever remember.

He hasn't changed much besides more wrinkles and his hair turning grey. I remember when I was younger he would tell me I took after my mother more than him. I never thought I would see him again.

"Seems like it's reversing, finally," Elder Mia said with a smile.

Ignoring her I focused on my father reaching my hand up to his cheek. "Papa," my voice was raspy and weak.