Chapter 45 - I Just Love Her

Word Count :  3169

I was lying in bed relaxing. My time in the hospital had not been perfect but it was nice with everyone coming to visit me. Tohru apologised over and over again, and it took me a long time to convince that it was not her fault that I was injured. The only person who had not come to visit me was Kyo. I had been told that he had run away again and no one really knew where he was. That day Akito had come to visit me again.

"I'm sorry." Akito apologised. I looked at her confused.

"For what?"

"For making you leave the estate. For forbidding you from visiting."

"Akito, can I ask you a question?" I asked. She nodded her head and I took a breath. "Why did you make me leave the estate?" She was silent at the question.

"I..." She stopped before continuing. "I didn't want you to leave me and get caught up with Ren. I could not let her take you away from me, so I placed you somewhere, where I could still see you and keep you away from her." She answered.

"So you weren't getting rid of me?" I asked.

"I would never! I-" She replied, her voice getting louder. She stopped when she saw that I was crying. She started to panic at the sight of me crying.

"Akito, please don't freak out." I smiled, wiping the tears off my face. "I'm not sad. The tears I am crying are tears of joy. I'm happy. Really happy." I said. She hugged me, I gasped at the action, and I felt really happy. It had been a while since I was hugged like that and I felt really happy.

"I don't remember much of my sister, but Asami used to do this when I cried." Akito explained.

"Akito. Are you still going to lock Kyo up?" I asked. "Please, don't lock Kyo up." I begged.

---

"Welcome home." Haru greeted. Haru was lying on the floor of the house when Shigure and Yuki walked in after heading out to buy groceries.

"H-Haru? What?" Yuki gaped, confused on how he got in.

"Huh, did I forget to lock the door again?" Shigure wondered.

"Shigure..."

"Yep." Haru agreed. "Lucky for me, easy conquest. I could slide right between-" Yuki hit Haru before he could finish.

"Don't be crass!"

"How's Ami?" Haru asked.

"The hospital is releasing her this afternoon." Yuki explained.

"Oh, that's good." Haru commented. "Rin was impressively worried." He said.

"Impressively?" Yuki questioned.

"She turned blue, white, then brown. It's simply a must-see." Haru explained.

"She's not a movie, Haru."

"Also..." Haru paused. "Her boobs got bigger." Haru stated.

"Are you trying to lighten the mood, brag, or sexually hareasse me?!" Yuki yelled.

"All three?" Haru answered with uncertainty.

"All three, huh..." Yuki sighed. The sound of something crashing came from upstairs.

"Is that Kyo-kun?" Shigrue wondered.

"Eh... Maybe he unlocked the door?" Haru guessed. "Kyo never visited the hospital, right?"

"He...has his own pain and his own reasons. But..." Yuki glared, smirking. "They don't matter right now." He got up from the table and made his way upstairs.