Chapter 17

Lisa ran out of the snake farm with a focus on her eyes. Jungkook chased after her, caught up and wanted to hold Lisa's hand, but Lisa vigorously flung it away.

Jungkook ran two steps quickly and stopped in front of Lisa: "You listen to me explain."

"Keep off." Lisa was walking forward while avoiding Jungkook's obstruction.

"You calm down." Jungkook didn't dare to drag Lisa vigorously, but he was afraid that Lisa would be gone. After stopping for several times, Lisa could not calm down, and finally he could only hold the person in his arms.

"You let me go, let me go." Lisa was struggling hysterically, but she couldn't earn Jungkook's iron arms.

"Lisa, please calm down." Jungkook had no experience coaxing girls. It was the first time he saw Lisa with such a big temper, and he didn't know how to deal with it. , Never let go until she calms down.

"It's all my bad, I apologize, we will never come to see the snake again." Jungkook kept apologizing, slowly struggling in his arms,, Jungkookwas relieved, it seems that his wife is slowly calming down.

Jungkook relaxed some strength and wanted to say a few soft words to Lisa, but inadvertently met Lisa's cold eyes. Jungkook's heart filled with a bad hunch: "Wife ..."

"Jungkook, have you always thought that my Lisa is the pet that your Jeon family spent five hundred million yuan on, and you are amused when you like it and scared when you don't like it." At this moment, the power was broken, and the grievances of the previous night were burst out together.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook retorted with a frown.

"Anyway, as long as my uncle's company needs you Jeon's, I can't divorce you." Lisa sneered. "Even if I want to be alone, you will hold me tight like this. Yes Not unless I allow you, I can't go anywhere? "

After finishing this sentence, Lisa felt that the man's arms were suddenly loose, she pushed Jungkook away, turned around and continued to walk forward. Lisa felt that even if he had a steel-like heart, it would not last long.

Jungkook stood on the spot and watched Lisa walk to the side of the road about 200 meters away, and then squatted on the ground and did not move. He now has Lisa's cold eyes and tone when he talked to him, which makes him very uncomfortable.

Why did Wu Tong say these words, and why would he think of himself like this?

"Jungkook." At this time, the snake dancing girl Liya chased her and said sorry to Jungkook. "I'm really sorry. I didn't expect Xiao Python to attack suddenly. It may be that there are too many tourists today. It's too tired. . "

"It's not about your business, it's because we are late one day." In fact, Jungkook knows that besides the possibility of being too tired because of the python show, the more unstable reason is that Lisa just stared at the python's wary eyes and angered it. .

"Then ... what about your wife?" Liya asked, worried, without seeing Lisa.

"She hasn't eased over yet." Jungkook pointed in Lisa's direction.

"I'm going to apologize." Liya said.

"No, she will think of snakes when she sees you. Go ahead first, I'll be fine." Jungkook stopped.

"Okay." Liya turned around and left.

Jungkook walked forward, standing about ten meters behind Lisa, like a soldier on guard, quietly accompanying Lisa. Country T is a tropical country. The ultraviolet rays are much stronger than domestic ones. Jungkook felt a little hot after standing for more than ten minutes. Thinking of Lisa 's delicate look, Jungkook was worried about her heat stroke, but Lisa just now The defiant appearance made Jungkook dare not step forward.