Chapter 21: Formula calculation

He Shao already knew Yan Hao very well, knowing that he was not a last resort and would not ask for help. In addition, Yan Hao was already a proper **** learner in his heart, and his calculation ability was the strongest person he had ever seen. What he wanted to calculate with a super optical brain must be very incredible.

He Shao didn't hesitate at the moment, he directly called his uncle, who was the deputy director, and asked for the right to use the super optical brain.

"Well, because we are temporarily requesting the use of super-optical brains, my uncle can't follow the experimental procedures. We have to pay for the usage fee." He Shao was a little embarrassed. He thought that his uncle could give him free use when he went out.

"I want to use it temporarily, and if I use my brain, I should pay the usage fee. Thank you very much for helping me to apply for it temporarily." Yan Hao hurriedly said.

Only then did He Shao feel relieved, smiling and walking with Yan Hao to the laboratory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department. The laboratory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department is very large. It is a tall building with ten floors. The first to eight floors are completely open for students to use. There are various types of laboratories set up in it, and students can use them as required. However, the ninth and tenth floors are the school’s confidential laboratories, and those who can enter the ninth and tenth floors are basically the school’s professors and the professor’s direct disciples. What they are doing here is research on the most advanced mechas in the Federation, and the natural equipment is also the best.

The super-optical brain that Yan Hao wants to use is on the ninth floor. If the super-optical brain is not brought in by the teacher, he must first apply online one month in advance. Once he has the license, he will bring it up by someone. And the use time is strictly regulated. Once the time is up, even if you haven't completed the calculation, you can't leave it for another moment.

With Uncle He Shao's special approval, as soon as the two walked to the ninth floor, they saw the staff who came to greet them.

"Are they He Shao and Yan Hao?" The visitor was a young male wearing a silver-white uniform with the Federal University badge on it.

"Yes." The two nodded.

"Come in." The man confirmed his identity, swiped his card to start the elevator, and motioned for the two to enter.

The two of them stepped in without hesitation.

The person waited for the two to come in, then pressed the button on the ninth floor, and turned on the optical brain at the same time, and started to register: "Because you are applying for a temporary application, you can only use the super optical brain when other people are not using it."

"The senior, how long can we use it." This person looked young and was definitely not a teacher. And those who can work on the tenth floor, even if they are not students, must have graduated from school, so it's definitely right to be called senior.

"You are lucky. It happened that a set of calculation data went smoothly in the morning, which ended half an hour earlier. So together, you should be able to use it for an hour and a half," said the young man.

"One and a half hours, or let's come next time." When He Shao heard that there was only one and a half hours, he was a little anxious, worried that Yan Hao's usage fee would be paid in vain.

Generally speaking, the calculations that can use the super optical brain are very large calculations, and it is a multiple formula trial calculation. A slightly more complicated formula may be estimated for nearly an hour, so the use time of the super optical brain is basically Rent starts at four hours. Now there is only one and a half hours, which means that Yan Hao has only two attempts at most, and the calculation time of this formula must be within forty minutes.