Chapter 22: The model is given away

When the two of them came out, they sent a message to the youth who had brought them here before, telling them that they were leaving.

After a while, the young man walked over and looked at the two of them and said, "The calculation is going well."

"It went well, thank you senior." Yan Hao replied politely.

"It's fine, go, I'll send you down." The young man said, turning around and walking out.

The elevators above the ninth floor need to be swiped up or down.

The young man took the two to the elevator entrance, swiped the card, and after the elevator closed, he turned and returned to the room where the super light brain was placed. He restarted the light brain, performed a few simple operations, and then chuckled softly: "The traces have been cleared? This is because we are afraid that we will peek at his calculation formula? These two schoolboys, it is not difficult to calculate things. It's quite cautious."

Yan Hao and the others only stayed in this room for about an hour in total, and this time can only be calculated once. A calculation is either a super simple calculation formula, or it is a formula that has been proven successful for a long time, just come and build a model, otherwise the calculation will not be successful. Therefore, the young man concluded that the formula Yan Hao and the others just calculated was definitely not a difficult formula.

After coming out, Yan Hao sent a message to Sheng Heng, asking him to come find himself when he returned to school.

After doing all this, he stayed in the laboratory with He Shao again and continued to study the mecha.

When Yan Hao studied, he was very focused. Often he found a problem, and his brain would spin rapidly, thinking of a series of extended things, and it might take an hour or two after he recovered. And mecha is something he really likes, so time flies by thinking of one problem after another.

When he first discovered the characteristics of Yan Hao, He Shao would call him to eat on time, but on a few occasions, Yan Hao thought about half of the problem and was interrupted by him. Although he followed him to eat, he often ate. After eating people, they start to stay in a daze. Since then, he has a long memory. Once Yan Hao is lost in thought, he no longer disturbs him. Instead, he will bring him a copy when he eats and put it in the incubator in the laboratory until he is hungry. Give him food.

Ten p.m.

He Shao was a little sleepy, thinking that there would be class tomorrow morning. When he was wondering whether to wake up the pensive Yan Hao, Yan Hao's brain suddenly rang, and someone called him a video call.

Yan Hao returned to his senses and connected to the death call. Sheng Heng's voice came from Guangnao: "I'm at the gate of the school. Are you in the dormitory? I'll come to you."

Yan Hao quickly replied: "I'm in the laboratory."

"Then you wait for me for a while, and it will be there in five minutes." Sheng Heng said.

"good."

After hanging up the phone, Yan Hao put away the mecha, turned around and said to He Shao on the side: "He Shao, it's ten o'clock, let's go back."

He Shao was so sleepy a long time ago, he threw the half-made energy block in his hand and stood up to leave.

"Or, let's leave after you finish it, it's almost a bit." Yan Hao has obsessive-compulsive disorder, so he can't see that half of what he has done is put down.

"Don't do it." He Shao said in a bad mood, "It's almost a bit for you, and it will take at least half an hour for me."

Although he is the student's roommate, he is not the learner himself, and he cannot reach the speed of the learner's production of energy blocks.