Chapter 27:

"Brother, you..." Yan Fei seemed to be frightened by Yan Hao's sudden eruption. His delicate little face turned pale, and his lips were bitten tightly, as if trying to endure something, "But you can't just because you hate me, Just give up the pharmacy major. You obviously paid so much, and you even repeated the grade in the first grade. You can't ruin your life just because of impulse..."

"Don't worry about it." Yan Hao is not a person who is good at speech. Every time he gets angry, he will only stare at others with red eyes and then tremble with anger. He has a strong logical ability to calculate all the mathematical formulas in the textbook, but he doesn't know how to refute Yan Fei's words.

Why does the person in front of him say every word is for his good, but he feels sick?

"Yan Hao, don't be ignorant of what is good or bad." A figure suddenly rushed out of the spur, and retreated Yan Hao fiercely.

Yan Hao endured his anger vigorously. He didn't expect someone to push himself. He was unprepared for a while and he staggered for several steps.

"Mingchuan?" Yan Fei looked at the person in surprise.

The visitor was his high school classmates with Yan Hao, who were admitted to the Federal University of Wu Mingchuan with them.

"Yan Fei, did he bully you again?" Wu Mingchuan saw Yan Fei's pale face and flushed eyes, turning his head angrily and glaring at Yan Yanhao.

"Mingchuan, my brother didn't bully me." Yan Fei explained eagerly.

"Don't justify him, he has been bullying you since he was a child." Wu Mingchuan roared.

It's like this again, it's always been like this since I was a kid, why these make me listen to disgusting words, others don't feel disgusting.

"What are you so special?" With a roar, a book flew out from behind Yan Hao and slammed at Wu Mingchuan fiercely.

"Be careful." Yan Fei pulled Wu Mingchuan and avoided the attack.

"Who are you?" Wu Mingchuan looked at the book three centimeters thick by his feet, glaring at the suddenly-appearing teenager.

"You are so embarrassed to ask me, what are you special, come to our mecha manufacturing department to ask for trouble, and bully no one of us." He Shao's voice was so loud that it immediately attracted the attention of the people around him.

This was originally the dormitory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department. Naturally, someone just saw the dispute between the three of them, but the dispute was not big, and it looked like they knew each other, so everyone didn't take care of it. But He Shao's voice is different. Someone came to the mecha manufacturing department dormitory to bully their mecha manufacturing department? How does this work?

In an instant, dozens of unkind eyes looked over.

Wu Mingchuan's arrogant arrogance was immediately taken away, but he still yelled sternly: "Don't turn black and white, it is Yan Hao who is bullying Yan Fei. Just now he yelled at Yan Fei so loudly, everyone saw it."

He Shao heard this and turned his head and glanced at Yan Hao.

Yan Hao fixedly looked at He Shao and was about to explain, when He Shao suddenly turned his head and said loudly: "If you are bullied, you will be bullied, what's the matter?"

Yan Hao's expression was stunned.

"Why are you unreasonable?" Wu Mingchuan said angrily.

"Reasonable, OK, let's talk about it? This is the Mecha Manufacturing Department, which is half a college away from the Pharmacy Department. You found it first. Since you sent it to the door and rushed to find the bully, we are sure that you are at fault. Is it?" He Shao sneered.