39.complicated

Gulf: Mew, I think you should go...we will talk later about it...

Mew: why?? I am here to confess my love for you why are you behaving like my feelings are nothing to you....Gulf I know you love me too and I am sorry that I don't remember anything about the time we spent together but my heart can still recognize you...

Gulf: Mew, I am sorry but first I don't love you..the person whom I loved is completely different from you...second, I know that I said I love you too back but that was just my emotions for my Mew which get out of my mouth...and lastly, You have a boyfriend so stop messing around and be good to him...he is a good guy and doing all this on his back is cheating...first you kissed me and now saying all this please show some respect to your boyfriend...

Mew: Gulf, i am not doing anything wrong with Luke, I also just realise my feelings for you..I will tell Luke about it tomorrow don't worry I am not gonna hide anything from him...please baby tell me that you love me, please.....

Gulf: Mew no matter what you tell your boyfriend but that doesn't change the fact that I don't love you...I loved the boy you were not the man you are now....so even if you break up, even you love me I won't be able to love you back...

Mew tried his best to convince gulf but Gulf stick to the fact that he don't love this Mew so he won't accept this relationship...after a while, Mew gave up and went to his room ...all night he was thinking about how to convince Gulf...

The next day Mew again tried to meet gulf but he heard Gulf is already gone...he feel really bad that now again Gulf started avoiding him...he also gets ready to go to the office...family member even asked him to take a rest but he ignored everyone...

In Evening Mew come from the office and went to his room directly...

At the time of dinner...

Ayaan: Ana what happened to Mew, he looks upset...??

Ana: I don't know honey, he didn't have his breakfast, I guess he didn't even take his lunch and now also he said he is not in a mood to eat...I don't know but he looks down....I hope everything is okay...

Gulf who was just listening to their conversation go to see Mew after dinner...he knocked on the door and when he didn't get the response he opened it to check if Mew is alright... it's good that only two rooms are on this floor.... one is of Gulf and the other one is Mew's new room...

Gulf:Mew can we talk...

Mew: Yes, tell me Mr.Kanawut...

Gulf: felt bad after hearing Mr.Kanawut from Mew ....ummm are you okay...I heard you didn't eat anything all day ...

Mew: does it bother you...

Gulf: Yes, I mean I was just concerned....

Mew: Oh !! And can you tell me why so?? Who am I to you ...

Gulf: Why are you talking to me like this mew... yesterday only you confessed your love to me and now you are behaving like this...

Mew: Yeah that confession in return of which you said you don't love me...what you want me to beg you for love or chase you till you say yes ....

Gulf: If you don't want to talk then it's okay...you don't have right to behave this rudely with me..  Gulf turned to leave ...

Mew: Now Mew lost his temper completely ....yes everyone has all the rights but I don't have any rights....I didn't plan all this by myself Gulf.... I just know that I was about to marry Luke when I met with an accident...his dad separated us coz he thought he has the right to choose what is good for his son...