Chapter 36: Senior's carding

Mecha training room.

Yan Hao brought the little robot over, set the recording program, and stepped aside.

"Senior, you can start." Yan Hao said to Sheng Heng who was wearing a training suit.

Sheng Heng gave a hum, turned and walked towards the dark and burly mecha in the field. It was Sheng Heng's exclusive mecha, Black Soul. When they stepped closer, their feet exerted force, and several jumpers stopped neatly outside the cockpit of the mecha. And while Sheng Heng stopped outside the cockpit of the mecha, the intelligent system of the black soul mecha sensed the arrival of the owner, and automatically turned on to let the owner enter.

Sheng Heng entered the cockpit, first conducted a simple debugging, and then connected to Yan Hao's communication.

"Can you hear me?" Sheng Heng asked.

"Yes." Yan Hao.

"If there is something wrong with the posture for a while, you remind me aloud, and I will do it again." After all, the mecha is not a human body. Even under the control of instructions, it cannot make the same movements as the human body. It can only do as much as possible. near. For the accuracy of the data, Yan Hao made a modified model in the intelligent robot. Only when the mecha operated by Sheng Heng and his own body yesterday, the similarity between the actions of the two exceeds 96%. It is considered valid data.

Ninety-six percent accuracy is one of the evaluation criteria for advanced mecha fighters. That is to say, if Sheng Heng wants to cooperate with Yan Hao to complete data collection, every action of his must reach the control of advanced mecha fighters. level.

Ready, Sheng Heng took a deep breath, moved his fingers slightly, and put his hands on the control panel. With a slight movement of the slender fingertips, hundreds of buttons representing different commands light up. But Sheng Heng didn't look at these buttons. As a mecha fighter, if he couldn't even remember the control panel and couldn't blindly type while operating, then he was not worthy to pilot the mecha.

Yan Hao sat in the corner of the training room with the optical brain in his hand connected to the intelligent robot remotely. The virtual screen was divided into two. On the left is the human model he built with the fighting data collected yesterday, and on the right is the mecha in front of him.

As the first action of the black soul was performed, the two models on the virtual screen also moved. At the same time as the action, there will be a calculation program designed by Yan Hao in advance to compare the similarity of the two actions.

The first action, the similarity is 96.12%

The second action, the similarity is 96.13%

Action continuity A.

The third action, the similarity is 96.11%

The twentieth action, the similarity is 95.35%

Action continuity A-

Twenty movements passed in a blink of an eye, and only eight minutes later, Sheng Heng's movements dropped 96% for the first time.

"Senior, the movement just now wasn't accurate enough, and your right forearm needs to be raised a little more." Yan Hao reminded him comparing the difference between the two data models.

"Okay, I'll do it again." Sheng Heng promised quickly, he adjusted the posture of the mecha first, let him return to the state where the nineteenth action was completed, and then proceeded to the twentieth action.

Soon Guangbrain completed the comparison: the twentieth action, the similarity was 96.12%

"Are you qualified?" Sheng Heng asked.