✨💜Chapter 37💜✨

*Bts's pov*

We entered the control room of school and started looking for the footage of 1 hr before.

We saw our princess entering the washroom and then she didn't came out for almost 15 mins.

Soon we saw a girl in all black clothes coming out of the bathroom with y/n leaning on her.
She was unconscious.We all saw at how sneakily and slowly she took our sister out of the party hall.

We then saw the cctv camera of parking lot. We go to that section and see the girl putting y/n in the black mini van.

Namjoon wrote the no. which was shown on the number plate.

We all called the cops a while ago only.

We came out of the control room panicking and also worried for our sister.

Soon the cops came and we gave them the details and showed them the cctv footage.

Police officer:"Mr.Kim's don't worry we'll track that girl by the number. We'll call once we get any information.U all should go to ur house and rest.U all look restless rn"

Jk:"No we'll come with u to the police station."

Jin:"Jk don't be stubborn yoongi,hobi and the maknae line go home ok? Me and joon will go to the police station"

Yoongi:"Ok hyung but I'll come with u hobi and the 3 of them can go home"

Jin:"Aish this cat! Ok u can come and now no other one is added to come! Ok?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/n's pov*

I woke up with someone splashing cold water on me.

I flinched and opened my eyes gasping for air as the water had gone in to my nose.

I saw the girl again but she wasn't wearing any mask and her clothes were also different.

???:"Girls! Here u go have fun beating her. U all wanted to listen to her screams when beat her up right?"

My eyes widened as I saw 2 girls coming towards me with bat and knife.

A shiver ran down my spine as the knife was pressed on my left cheek.

I hissed in pain as the knife was really sharp and the tip of it can make my blood come out.

Girl 1:"Let's beat u up sweetie shall we?"

Girl 2:"U snatched our boss's future boyfreinds right?! Let me snatch ur life then!"

Y/n:"B-but they r my brothers. Pls I didn't do anything! Pls leave me"

I said between the screams as they beat me up.

They didn't listen and continued beating me while I screamed in pain for agony and help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Namjoon's pov*

We were waiting in the police station while the officers were tracking the location.

Officer 1:"Sir! We found the location it's xyz building near lacimolala mall.Which was destroyed in fire 11 yrs ago"

Main officer:"Ok! So let's go and rescue miss y/n"

I got up with jin and yoongi hyung and also go with them to the place.

"Pls be safe butterfly" *thinking*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*time skip at the xyz building*

(Yoongi's pov)

We all got off the car and looked at the building. We rushed inside with police officers.