Chapter 40: Each of your formulas is money

Half an hour later, Yan Hao sent the written program directly to Du Tianqi.

Good day: [I wrote the program directly, and it should be used directly to upgrade the old system. If you still have problems, you can directly contact me. 】

After the news was sent, Du Tianqi did not reply to him immediately. Yan Hao waited for two minutes. Seeing that there was no news, he exited the website page. However, after logging out, he easily changed the reminder applet he set up so that website messages can also appear through pop-up screens, so that he can receive website messages as soon as possible.

After doing all this, Yan Hao continued his research, and soon entered a state of selflessness again.

At this time, Du Tianqi was squatting with her boss in the R&D department to test the new system. They waited in the R&D department when Yan Hao agreed to give a new algorithm half an hour later, in order to verify the correctness of Yan Hao's algorithm at the first time, so that they could write the eighth generation as soon as possible. System program, upgrade the whole network. But when they saw that what Ri'an sent over was not an algorithm, but a whole set of embedded system programs, they were all confused.

"Quickly, bring a machine here." As a scientific researcher, Du Tianqi is more direct. As soon as he saw the program, he asked his assistant to bring an experimental robot. Immediately use the optical brain to connect the core program of the robot to implant the new system.

The program written by Yan Hao was completed on the basis of the original system, and did not change the original system's program a lot. If you use a metaphor to describe it, the program of the sixth-generation mimicry system is like a hollow circle with many gaps in it. Every time you fill in a piece, you can make the program run better. The algorithm that Yan Hao previously published on the Internet can fill in a small gap by writing it in the correct way. The program that Yan Hao gave now can be used when it is taken, and it fills in a larger gap.

"The system upgrade was successful." A team member reported the situation.

"How long did it take?" Du Tianqi asked.

"Twenty minutes in total." The team members reported.

"Twenty minutes." If this program works, then they can rush to complete the eighth-generation system upgrade before the hostile company, "check the system."

"Yes."

In the next two hours, the people in the MT R&D department conducted a comprehensive inspection of the upgraded system and found that the upgraded system not only has a faster calculation speed, but also can complete more complex dynamic simulations. The original system that can only support five dynamic motion capture at the same time has been increased to fifteen dynamic motion simulations.

This number is an amazing number. After all, apart from dancing, no one will continuously change fifteen movements at the same time. In other words, the eighth-generation mimic induction system, as long as it is not particularly delicate micro-operations, can already meet the simulation of all daily actions.

"Minister, the test performance has come out."

"How much." Du Tianqi held her breath unconsciously. In fact, in the robot simulation test just now, he already had a rough value in his mind.

"98.51%"

98.51%, this value represents that the probability of BUG appearing in this system after the listing is extremely low, and the program is perfectly written.

Although Wang Bohan is the president of MT, he is not good at R&D. Although he can see that this system is good, Du Tianqi still needs to tell him what it is. He waited for a long time, seeing Du Tianqi always staring at the bunch of programs on the light brain screen in a daze, and finally couldn't help but ask: "Du Gong, what's the result? Can the program work?"