Chapter 18

Because Lisa was standing for too long, Her's eyes turned black when she stood up, and she fell when her feet were soft. Jungkook quickly grabbed people into his arms, seeing Lisa's ugly face covering her forehead with her hands and not talking, Jungkook bent slightly and hugged her directly.

"Eh ..." Lisa exclaimed and quickly grabbed the man's shoulder with her hand.

"I carry you back to the car." Jungkook whispered.

Lisa was really uncomfortable and nodded and stayed quietly in the man's arms. Jungkook took her back into the car, fastened her seat belt carefully, and then drove the car to the hotel.

"Your friends ... are you gone?" Lisa suddenly thought of the snake-dancing girl when the car opened.

"Just said hello." Jungkook replied.

"It's a rare meeting, don't you chat a little longer?"

"Not going ..." Jungkook smiled and said, "I'm afraid you cry again."

"I'm really afraid of snakes." Lisa is still cold all over now.

Jungkook suddenly stretched out a hand to hold Lisa 's palm, and the cold touch made Jungkook frown with self-blame: "I only thought I could protect you, but I did n't expect to scare you like this. Yes, sorry. "

"..." Lisa lowered his eyes and didn't speak. Jungkook's excuses made her sad and wanted to cry.

Since Jungkook sent her home that night, and then handed her the business card of Dr. Li Yunjing, she had foreseen that her marital life would not be very smooth, but she had no choice.

No matter what the cause is, she eventually married Jungkook, and her husband is a person who still has sequelae after psychological treatment.

Lisa has also struggled with the management of this marriage. After countless ideas, she chose the most optimistic future. If she cannot choose to start, she chooses to change the future.

That's why Lisa asked Jungkook that day if he liked her. Lisa thinks that if he like me, then I will work hard to like you, can we work together to slowly turn this unequal marriage into an ordinary marriage?

Lisa admired the soldiers, and because of the admiration, she distressed and sick Jungkook, always making concessions in silence. Many times Lisa also asks herself why most of the marriages of others are husbands tolerating their wives.

Maybe it's because she has hopes for this marriage.

When the car returned to the hotel, Jungkook ordered a table full of dishes at the restaurant, and brought them to Lisa in doglegs.

Seeing the man's cautious expression of praise, Lisa couldn't help but ask, "Why are you ordering so many dishes?"

"All for you." Jungkook begged.

"I can't finish so much?" Lisa asked.

"It doesn't matter if you don't finish eating, you just pick what you like."

"There are no dishes I like to eat here." Lisa wanted to say something that must be taken advantage of this opportunity.

"Then what do you like to eat? I'll give you some now." Jungkook raised his hand and called to the waiter again.

"You just ... why didn't you ask me before ordering?" Lisa tried to make her tone calm.

"I ..." Jungkook recalled for a moment. When he ordered, he was thinking of ordering more dishes, but he hadn't considered whether Lisa likes to eat. Jungkook was a bit unnatural. "