- Haunted House -

It had been a couple of days since Haru's rampage, thankfully his feeling much better and both him and Rin started confiding in you, and that's how you found out that they used to date each other.

Currently it was the last day of school before summer break and you were too busy trying to pull a soaking Haru out of the water sprinklers too notice Kyo and the others walk towards you. "Haruuuuu, listen to me! You never do! I know it's hot, but this isn't the solution!" You whined, your grip on his wrist till firm.

You were too busy dealing with Haru that you didn't even notice the incoming water, that soaked you from head to toe. And the culprit behind the said incoming water was no one other than Momiji and his water gun. "Wah! (Name)! I'm so sorry! I was trying to get Haru not you!" The young boy apologized, his expression quickly turning apologetic.

But before you could respond, Kyo had wrapped his extra jacket around your shoulders. "You brat!" He began, nagging Momiji, as the rabbit started whining his way out. "(Name)-chan! Are you alright? Oh no!" Tohru quickly used her handkerchief, to dry the remaining water of your face.

"Haaah, I'm fine! Don't worry! More than that.. break just began, and it's already chaos." You sighed, despite that a huge smile made its way onto your face.

🐈🐈🐈

"I'm telling you! I've found the perfect place to celebrate the beginning of our break!" Momiji said once again, one of his hands interwined with yours, while the other interwined with Tohru's. He diligently lead you and the others to the spot.

"..but, we're in a department store?" Tohru asked the question that remained in every bodies head, when you looked back, Kyo, Yuki and Haru were still following you.

From the description Momiji had given, you expected the place to be extremely lively, colorful and appealing but what was infront of you was a gloomy, scary haunted house. "Oh! We're here!" Momiji cheered, while Tohru looked like she was regretting a few life decisions, meanwhile the guys had mixed opinions.

"Oh my god, this looks fun! Let's go guys!" You squealed, excitement running through your blood. It wasn't that, you liked scary things or weren't afraid of them, it was more that you've been restricted your whole life, and were never allowed to go to one.

Besides, you had two other reasons, the first one being there was nothing scarier than Akito. The second, if you were going to be locked up for the rest of your life, might as well enjoy it to your fullest right now.

"(Name), wait for a second. Honda-san, do you think you'll be able to go? If you don't want to, we don't have to." Yuki asked, directing the first part of the sentence to you, and the second to Tohru. Tohru who was incredibly afraid, didn't want to let you all down, and like you she had never gone to places like these, with friends so she wanted to make the most of it, hence why she said yes.

"Well saying that I'm not afraid would be a lie! I'm actually really scared, but moments like these come once in a while, and I'm sure it's not as bad as I imagine." She rambled on and on, you however, took her hand into yours offering her a smile.

"Don't worry Tohru! It's okay to be scared. You can hold onto me, I'm super strong and will make sure none of the ghosts will harm you!" You told her, and from the looks of it, it seemed to calm her down. Although you couldn't say it out loud, you knew Kyo had your back and that was the reason why you had currently had so much confidence.

"Then, let's go!"

🐈🐈🐈

Tohru was incredibly afraid, and squeezed your hand every time a creature had appeared, meanwhile you had expected it to be scarier, but honestly it wasn't too bad. Although the only thing you could here was Tohru's poor screams, her body couldn't seem to stop shaking.

"But I mean, I don't know if it's better to scream or laugh." Yuki sighed, glancing at the duo behind him. Haru and Momiji laughed at every ghost they saw, along with making fun of them every chance they got. "Maybe it's better to laugh. Laughter can blow fear away!" Tohru sighed, getting ready to continue facing her battle against the said monsters.

And she kept true to her words, she tried her hardest to laugh at every monster instead of screaming, although you couldn't tell if she was crying or laughing. Tohru who couldn't handle them, collapsed onto her knees questioning why they were so frightening. But she got fired up in seconds.

"Okay! I'll try a new tactic! I'll close my eyes!" She didn't hold onto your hand, so every time she almost banged into a wall, your placed your hand between her and the wall. And it mostly helped. Until she tripped over, a stone in the path, fortunately for her, you were keenly watching her and managed to grab onto her waist before she fell.

"Tohru! Are you okay! You know, maybe this isn't a good idea, should we go back?" You asked her. But before she could answer, Momiji walked beside her, taking her hand into his. And along with him, Haru tagged along.

"Don't worry, Honda-san. If you're so afraid, try making up stories for them." Haru advised, resting his hand on your head.

"What do you mean.."

🐈🐈🐈