35. Shopping

"Awake...??" Cabir texted Nandini at 8 in the morning and she replied "Right from the time he left"

He shook his head in disbelief and called her.

"This is too much...You could have slept after he left" Cabir scolded once she answered the call.

"I tried bhai..." She whined making him roll his eyes and said "So...want to sleep or you want to join me for breakfast...??"

"I'll come in 10 minutes" She said and went to get ready.

They both went to the hotel's restaurant and had breakfast.

"So what's the plan for today...?? I seriously don't want to be in the room..." Cabir said not wanting to leave her alone.

"You tell bhai...Anything is fine..." She said wiping her lips with the tissues.

"I think I have seen a mall nearby...Shall we go for a round there...??" He asked.

"Sure...Let me get my card..." She said but he stopped her saying "Your cards won't work here..."

Her face dropped hearing that but he handed over his card and said "Keep this with you...If you like anything, buy from this card...I've another one..."

"But bhai" She hesitated but he replied "Don't worry...I'll take the money once we go back to India...Happy...??"

She smiled widely making him roll his eyes to his independent sister.

They moved to the mall and she didn't really like any outfits to buy for her and she can't risk to buy for Manik having known about his unique style.

Her eyes fell on a shop of accessories and other decorative items.

"Bhai...I want to plan a surprise for him..." She said looking at the shop.

"Okay...You want me to help...??" He asked and she nodded in a no making her way towards the shop. She collected whatever she has in her mind to surprise him.

"He said he has an action sequence today right...??" She asked looking at the items.

"Yeah..." Cabir said looking around the shop.

"Bhai...Is there any way that you can get to know when his shoot packs up for the day...??" She asked and he made a call to his assistant who was with Manik for abroad shoot and asked him to inform right before pack up.

"He will call once they pack up...Mostly he'll start by 5...and will reach around 7..." Cabir said and she thanked him.

She then remembered that the protection is over and was unaware of how to buy. She didn't have the specifications either. She took a pack in her hand and was checking it.

"That's not his size" Cabir said making her startle and leave the box to the floor. He laughed and placed it in the rack again and said "I have taken that for him...Now go and shop other things..."

She blushed with embarrassment and moved away to check other things.

"Bhai...I need to check another store...Can you just wait here please..." She asked with a pout.

"Okay...But..." He started but she completed the sentence saying "I know...Should be careful...Mobile in my hand...Shouldn't talk to strangers...Shouldn't eat or drink anything without showing you...Is that all...??"

He laughed for a moment on how she recited and ruffled her hairs "Go...I'll be here..."

She hopped into the store and looked around and the garments made her gulp in shock.

'Can I do this...!?? I can...For him...But...Will he like it...!??' Her thoughts wandered from yes to no and other options until the sales girl saw her being puzzled.

"How may I help you Mam...??" She asked politely approaching Nandini and she looked confused.

"First time...??" She asked again to which Nandini nodded biting her lower lip.

"Cool...My name is Mukthi...I can help you in buying the stuff that you are looking for..." She said and Nandini forwarded her hand and said "Nandini"

"So Nandini...Honeymoon...??" Mukthi asked and Nandini blushed before answering "Kind of"

"Oh...I think I got your point correct...Well that's okay...Come..." She said and took her inside. She looked at Nandini from top to bottom and then moved forward to the section that she thought that will suit her.

She took out a purple satin piece and handed it to Nandini. She kept on herself and looked at the mirror and the cloth ends right at the mid thighs, thin strap at the shoulders, not too revealing, not too covering.

Nandini smiled seeing it making Mukthi too smile.

"There will a transparent full length net robe with this that you can wear on top of this..." Mukthi explained and showed the robe to her which is of light purple color.

"Pack this" Nandini said satisfied with the color and choice, not too out of her routine. She wore shorts and T-shirts at her place and it's no different other than the type of cloth and may be length and now, it's around him.

"No other options...??" Mukthi asked and Nandini nodded in a no.

She smiled and put the bill and said "Thanks for shopping with us...We hope you have a beautiful night and wish to see you again..."

"Thanks Mukthi...Bye" She bid bye and joined Cabir who was waiting for her at the same place.

"Shall we go for a movie...??" Cabir asked and she gladly accepted.

They had lunch and watched movie and it was 4 in the evening by the time they made their way back to hotel.

His assistant called Cabir to inform that shoot will be packed up in another 30 minutes to the maximum as Manik has well performed some shots.

"I think he will be back by 6..." He said cutting the call.

Once they entered the hotel, another idea struck her mind and whispered to Cabir.

"No little one...I don't think that will be possible..." He denied right away.

"At least try Bhai...Please...Please..." She pleaded and he moved to the reception to put forth their request.

Though denied at first, they accepted later up on assurance from Cabir.

"One hour" Cabir said after getting the permission that she asked for.

"Fare enough" She smiled widely and made her way towards their room happily with the shopping bags.

Ignore mistakes...

100 comments for next update...

Actually this is too good that I'm getting time to write more...:P