Questions (A/N)

So this isn't really an update but really a chance for people to comment and have slight influence on things for the future.

Also I don't know what I would choose so this helps.

Here we go....

Tattoos:

If Alex were to get a tattoo in the future what would she get.

Ships:

What would you people like for ships I've been thinking about it for a little but I'm not really good at writing a main love story kinda thing. (Also I don't feel want her with Peter I wanna keep their brother/sister relationship, sorry if you liked that 😅)

Also Alex will be... not strait (idk yet)  if your wondering so y'all got options for things. I just haven't found when to put her sexuality in, but in June there will be a LOT of that stuff. (I'm excited for that)

Chapter idea's:

I got a lot of ideas myself written down in my notes but what are some chapters y'all would like.

New characters:

Imma add in more throughout the story don't worry but what are a few you would like to see, even if it's just a cameo.

Villains:

Pretty self explanatory but what villains would people like to see in the future. I'm gonna include The Sinister Six and Carnage but any others I'm missing that would work for the story.

Songs:

Like a playlist for Alex, I have one that I listen to but if I get enough songs I could make another one and post the link for it on here or whatever.

Actor/actress for Alex:

If Alex where to be played by an actor/actress who would she look like. I've been wondering this myself but couldn't place a good face for it.

Text or main story chapters:

You people want more of like the text chapters or like the main story line for the chapters. 

Trauma:

Basically what things might be triggering for Alex. With all she goes through I don't want to gloss over her bad experiences.

Talents:

What are her talents what is she good at.

Flaws:

People have flaws whats some of hers.

Angst/fluff:

Basically what do you want more of

Aesthetic:

What's her vibe bro.

In character:

For a fanfic are most of the characters how they would act are they not to ooc (out of character) if so I can probably fix that.

Extra things I probably forgot that people want:

I probably missed a few category's but if I did put it here.

~~~~~~~~

That's all 

just wanted peoples opinions 

and remember Alex is like 16.

Also feel free to comment what you want this is what it's for! (Also I love all the comments I get on this story!)

(Not all recommendations will be used but I will try to include as many as I can without getting her to be to OP and the story to crowded)