𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌(VALENTINE PANTING) 

Jace: You set me up to kill that vampire. 

Valentine: You killed her because it was the right thing to do. The world's a safer place without that thing wreaking havoc. (GRUNTS AND PANTS) Would you rather turn her over to the Clave to stand trial? 

Jace: That is my job! "The Law is hard, but it is the law" 

Valentine: "... The Law." Yet the Clave does nothing, nothing to enforce that. Downworlders multiply with a bite or a scratch, while our numbers... dwindle year... after year. If we don't do something, a den like that one is gonna be on every corner on every street in the world. This is the only way. 

Jace: You're wrong. 

Valentine: Like I was wrong about your mother? Look, I know you even better than you know yourself. 

Jace: You... you don't know me at all. 

Valentine: You saved my life. You could've Portaled me anywhere, handed me over to the Clave in Idris, but did you? No, because deep down inside, you know that I'm right. 

" He is the biggest manipulator I have seen. " Bonnie said.

Scene Changes. 

( They all come back to the Institute. )

Jocelyn: Rose, Clary, please let me explain. 

Aldertree: Lydia. 

Lydia: This wasn't my fault and you know it. 

Victor: You're responsible for the actions of the Institute, are you not? Make yourself useful. Line up the witnesses. 

Jocelyn: Clary. Rose. Clary, Rose, stop! 

Clary: What is wrong with you? We almost had him back. 

Jocelyn: You don't understand. 

Clary: You're right, I don't. I don't understand why you would try to kill my brother. 

Jocelyn: Because your brother, he's not who you think he is. Rose you know, please try to understand. Honey, there's still so much you don't know. 

" And that was her fault, wasn't it? " Caroline said.

Clary: Oh, and whose fault is that? 

Rose: I thought you would have changed. Mourning your son's loss will give you your mind back but no... You are still pathetic. 

Clary: Everyone says that Valentine is the monster, but you... you just tried to murder your own son! ( Theo comes there. )