PROWDMON Kayday - 𝟛𝟜+𝟛𝟝

SMUT

you went to the club alone but you went home with a girl named kayday

"oh? you're here again? don't you have anything to do?" the bartender jokes, "if only i have a girl..." you softly utter when a girl sat on the chair beside you.

"a mojito.." she said while scrolling through her phone, you peaked through and saw your photo.

she double taps on it, meaning she likes that photo(?), after finishing the mojito, she stood. your gaze follows her, she went to the restroom and you followed her.

"why did i forgot bring it?" she swears, you entered the restroom, she's inside the cubicle.

"hey? do you have lighter?" she asks, "i'm sorry i don't have it..." you replied while shaking your leg in nervousness.

...

"she's your type, isn't she?" the bartender asks, "yah, you don't know if she's taken or not.." you replied.

"i'll ask her.." you tried to stop him but he continued asking her, you can hear her giggling.

"hi?" she taps on your shoulder, you turned around and greeted her "h-hello?"

"the bartender told me that i'm your type? lucky for you, i'm single..." she smiled, "i d-didn't mean t-to bother you, miss...." you tried to play it cool by drinking a glass shot of  margarita.

"i'm kayday, 22 years old. you?" she asks while looking at you but you avoid having eye contact, "y/n, 21 years old."

"i'm a dancer if you don't know, i'm follower from instagram..." she added, "t-thank you!" you replied.

"wanna come over to my house?" she asks, you nod and followed her outside. you took out your keys, she follows you to your car.

"you own this?" she asks, you nod and opened the car's door for her

"you own this?" she asks, you nod and opened the car's door for her. few minutes of driving, you arrived at her house.

after entering the house, kayday took off her clothes

after entering the house, kayday took off her clothes. you covered your eyes and turned around.

"are you shy?" she asks, "ofcourse i am!" you replied, sounding frustrated.

"come on, let me show you something..." she pulls you to the living room, she puts on a sexy song and started dancing sexily.

you can't help yourself, you remove your top and kneel infront of her. "i want to taste you..." you gave her a seductive look.

"it's all yours..." kayday replied and you began licking her p*ssy, dripping wet.

"oh my! you are so good~ ahh~" kayday giggles as she held your hair, her hips started going back and forth.

with no warning, you inserted two fingers in her. she was taken aback but that didn't stopped you. you suck on her womanhood while your fingers are going in and out of her.

"sh*t~ you're too good~ y/n~" she moans, as her juices ran over your face, "so good~" you replief while licking her thighs.

she helped you stand and undressed you. she throws your panties away and pushed you to the sofa, she looks at you like a hungry cat before sucking in your heated core.

"f*ck! i love it~ keep going!" you said while throwing your head back in pleasure, she smiles as she licks you.

you felt a knot on your stomach but you stood and let her lay on the sofa also, you two are having 69. orgasm is around the corner, you fasten your pace and kayday cums on your face, her legs are shaking.

"faster, sweetie..." you utter, kayday follows you and fastens her pace. "i'm close... ahh~ yes~" you moans.

you stood and helped her stand, the two of then went to the bathroom to take a bath.

"nice meeting you, kayday. thanks for the 34+35..." you stated, receiving a giggle from kayday.