68.

Harry.

"Shit, you look incredible." I spoke with wide eyes when Penelope came out of the bathroom.

She had a smile on her lips, twirling around in front of us on the couch. I was seated next to Mitch, waiting on these girls to get ready so we could get to Steve's. I was in a suit, one that Penelope had scored for me from the warehouse. It was black but had some sequins and was a bit more special than a regular black suit overall. It was Gucci – my new obsession – to go with my boots.

Penelope's dress was quite tight and short, but hugged her curves perfectly and was also black with sequins. She looked amazing, as always. Loose waves cascaded down her back and she had some light make-up on to compliment her natural eyes and bone structure.

It was New Year's eve tonight.

We were late.

Mitch and I had been bitching about how fucking long girls take to get ready while we were seated on the couch for at least thirty minutes already. The more often he glanced at his watch, the more frustrated he got.

We had dinner earlier at Niall and Zayn's and then all headed home to get ready, meeting back at Steve's at ten.

"Sarah!" Mitch bellowed to urge her on and she snapped back from the bathroom, "Five more minutes!!"

"She's going to look amazing." Penelope promised him as she sat down next to me. Her perfume lingered in the air as my eyes were glued to her legs, covered up with black tights. Those tights always reminded me of that time I fucked her on the table.

Good times.

It had been a couple of days since we returned from our trip through the country. Penelope had been going back to work in the week between Christmas and New Year's but had the day off today, on Friday. We used that time to sneak down to the warehouse in her office and find me a suit, and it had also resulted in a quickie in the elevator.

One thing for sure hadn't changed yet since we became official, and that was that we couldn't keep our hands off one another. It actually started annoying Mitch and Sarah since we were completely ourselves around them, way more than around some of our other friends.

We kept our PDA in check mostly, also because it just felt awkward to be so touchy in front of the other guys. But with Mitch and Sarah, it somehow wasn't a problem for us at all. Much to their annoyance.

I always hoisted Penelope up on my lap and cuddled into her side when we hung out together.

I let out a low whistle when Sarah finally came into sight. She wore a black dress with red lips and looked just very fancy overall. I honestly couldn't imagine why she had been in the bathroom that long but I was sure it had something to do with her hair or her make-up, some details I absolutely did not notice.

Mitch eyed her up and down and his cheeks tinted red, like him seeing his crush for the first time. Sarah smirked at his reaction, which was clearly what she had been hoping for.

"Taxi's here!" Penelope announced and all of us gathered our things, turned off the lights and locked up before heading downstairs. All four of us wanted to drink so we ordered a cab instead of having one of us drive. It did mean I couldn't tug Penelope into my car for sex tonight.

Even during the taxi ride, I had my hands all over her. I had her engulfed in my side, resting one palm on her shoulder and the other on her thigh. She pressed a short kiss to my jaw and I smiled at her, "Are you looking forward to the party?"

"I am." She breathed, "I think it's going to be fun. Haven't seen everybody yet since Christmas."

"Mhm," I hummed, kissing the top of her head, "Can we spend the day in bed tomorrow?"