Chapter 46

Romeo's POV

When I walked into the conference room, I was out of breath. Fortunately, I was on time. Sienna gave me a questioning look as she noticed my state. I gave her a reassuring smile and pulled the chair beside her to sit down.

"It isn't vacant. Sit there!" Aspen demanded bossily, pointing to the chair far away from Sienna. I frowned in annoyance and obeyed without saying anything. There was no need to make him angrier.

My father whispered, asking me what happened as I sat down beside him.

"Nothing." I muttered, rubbing the back of my neck, and looked at Sienna. She was looking at her paperwork in front of her, trying to avoid her father's gaze. I knew she still felt embarrassed and wanted to leave as soon as possible.

My expression changed as the door opened and Henry walked in. I clenched my fist angrily as he sat down beside Sienna.

"I apologize for being late." He said, giving an apologetic look.

"Don't worry. We still have time before the meeting starts." Aspen commented, making my jaw drop, and gave me a cunning smirk.

I gritted my teeth in irritation. He gave me an ultimatum that I wasn't late, making me sweat in fear. But now he was flashing smiles at his beloved employee who was almost five minutes late.

After the meeting had ended, the others left, leaving our fathers, Sienna and me alone in the conference room. As Aspen gave me another death glare, I stood up and suggested to Sienna to leave. She nodded as she stood up quickly, grabbing her file and bag.

"Where are you going?" Aspen asked Sienna sternly.

"Umm... Romeo came back today. So we planned to have lunch together." Sienna replied nervously, standing beside me.

"You two didn't lose any time." Aspen commented bitterly, making Sienna blush. I sighed in annoyance, resting my hand on her back, trying to show my support.

"What happened? All you act strange." My father asked, puzzled.

"Nothing!" I replied curtly, still being angry at Aspen.

My father raised his eyebrow and frowned. "What happened, Romeo? What have you done now?"

"Nothing, Dad. I was just sitting in my car, doing nothing." I replied, bored. It was almost true, because really, I was just sitting while my goddess was blowing my mind in pleasure.

Sienna elbowed me, giving me a dirty look as her cheeks got redder.

"Sienna, baby, I didn't really do anything. I was innocent. You suggested it." I whispered in her ear. "I was just sitting while you were doing....umm..." I added, pointing to my cock with a sligh eye gesture.

Her father cleared his throat and gave me a death glare. Then he turned his gaze from me to my father and said angrily. "I saw them in his car in the parking garage. They were doing..." He paused, gritting his teeth.

"Do what?" My father asked, dumbfounded.

"Dad, I don't think you want to know." I intervened, giving him a sheepish look.

He raised his eyebrow, looking at me. "Romeo, will you explain what Aspen is talking about?" My father snapped, annoyed.

"I... and... Sienna...were.. umm...she was doing...umm..." I mumbled uneasily, moving my finger in circular motion in the air.

Sienna flushed and hissed under her breath. "Romeo, shut up!"

"Doing what?" My father furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.