La Chica Rian - i hate that i still love you pt.1

ANGST

you and rian broke up before the so-called 'STREET WOMAN FIGHTER' program

you and rian broke up before the so-called 'STREET WOMAN FIGHTER' program. what would happen if rian sees that you're still wearing the promise ring she gave to you?

...

"will you be okay?" rozalin asks you, knowing what happened between you and rian.

"ofcourse.." you gave her a reassuring smile to assure her, your team is preparing for the upcoming introduction of teams.

your team were the last one to be introduced, people are cheering for your team. while walking down to the stage, you saw the familiar group name 'La Chica', rian's group. you slightly look towards rian's direction but she wasn't looking, trying to avoid you. so you just went to the assigned seat and waited for the battle to start.

(30 Minutes Later)

the battle started, you were cheering for other groups when la chica was called, you were looking at her, and she turned around. the two of you meet eyes with each other.

~ flashbacks ~

"baby, i'm hungry..." rian whines like a small child, y/n giggles and proceeds to cook for her girl.

"thank you, love!" rian gave y/n a kiss to her cheeck and waits for her food.

~ flashbacks ~

"you are always like this, are you tired of me? why don't you just leave me alone?!" rian shouts, y/n tries to calm herself before saying something.

"i will never be tired of you. i love you." y/n caresses rian's head, knowing that her s/o has been flirting with guys at her work.

~ end of flashbacks ~

"yah, y/n... we will be competing against la chica..." rozalin whispers, "us?" you look surprised but you still stood infront of them.

"they broke up, right?" people from other group utters, "its y/n loss tho. maybe? i haven't seen them posting pictures together..." the other girl replied.

the battle was about to start, you gave all your best infront of rian. to make her feel proud, to make her realize that it was so wrong to let you go. after finishing your group prepared, it's lachica's turn now.

"let's go!"

she was dancing confidently infront of you, it seems like she doesn't feel anything towards you anymore. you tried so hard not to smile because of how pretty she looks up close. rian slips but you caught her by the waist.

"be careful. you loose balance when you're nervous.." you whispered and she stood away from you to continue dancing.

minutes later, the battle ended. 2 vs. 1
your group won against lachica, you felt so happy and hugged your members, you went back to your seat and wait for further announcements.

"next mission will be man of woman"

the program ended, other dancers made their way back. you and your teammates are left because you are still taking photos.

"who should we cast?"

while you were thinking of who to cast, someone arrived behind rozalin. it was rian.

"what are you doing here?" rozalin asks with straight face, "it's okay." you reassured her and went infront if rian.

"can we talk?" she asks, you nod and followed her to the empty room inside the building.

rian closes the door and went upclose to you, she took your hand and looked at your finger to see you are still wearing your promise ring.

"why are you still wearing this?" rian asks, "none of your business.." you replied calmly.

"how can it be none of my business when i'm the one who gave it to you?what the heck is wrong with you, y/n? i thought we ended in good terms?" rian stated, you smiled.

"it is so wrong for me to love you?" you asked, "yes, because i don't love you anymore.." rian replied while letting out a heavy sigh.

"is that so? how can you throw away our memories like that?" you replied while fidgeting with your finger, "stop wearing this.." rian said trying to remove the promise ring she gave to you.

"i'll remove it.. but not yet... i still can't seem to do it now.." you replied, looking to the floor.

"why?" rian asks, "because i still love you." you replied, hoping that rian would say the same.

"are you crazy? i'm dating ****" she replied, caught you off guard.

"it seems like you have already moved on..." you softly utters, "don't worry, next time you see me.. it won't be on my finger anymore.." you smiled.

"as you should." rian states and was about to leave the room when you back hugged her.

~ flashbacks ~

"you are very clingy and i love it..." y/n states as rian places her head to the latter's chest.

~ end of flashbacks ~

"be careful whenever you dance, do not forget to take vitamins. always tie your hair so you won't sweat so much. do not let other people's opinion get through you. we both know how vulnerable you are. always take care..." you states as she removed your and leave the room.

"i hate that i love you so much, rian.."