Chapter 24

So, people please give a try to "The rebellious Queen" by blackwidow2206

And drum roll please totallyrubbishdiaa is writing a book called "Raven"

So please give them a lot of love from my side.

--

Her heartbeat was getting slower each passing second. The moment Damon hugged she felt his body go limp like hers. She couldn't understand why but she couldn't care less about it.

Every minute passing was harder. It felt impossible to fully open her eyes. She felt her throat constricting to breath. It was a miracle how she was still alive.

Suddenly everything around her disappeared. She could only see Damon and Azazel fighting. Something entered her body with a force that she jerked hard.

Her eyes turned green. As soon as she saw Damon. She closed her eyes and muttered a spell. She didn't knew she could.

Then, the next thing she saw was Damon's wolf with his curse and his boon.

Boon - no one male or female wolf can kill him. Every wolf soul and loyalty in connected to his

Curse - only his mate has the power to kill. Every wolf who believes in his ways and ideals will die when he dies

Her heart beat fastended. Her stomach churned with pain but more in the pleasure of killing him.

She closed her eyes once again and opened them seeing Azazel.

Boon - to get a strong wolf and able to fight everyone in the world.

Curse - to never get love from anyone.

She closed her eyes and with a jerk again the anonymous power left her body. She chuckled lightly. Then, she felt it.

The blood running down her nose. Her eyebrows furrowed. No she can't die now. She has to kill him. But, her body didn't have the energy.

"Fenriz" she murmured. Trying to get his attention but she saw him beaten up and unconscious. She needed to get up. She needed to fight.

She had to do it

For Hriday

For those girls who were raped in name of love

For the girls chained to tree every year and presented like objects

For her parents that he killed

For Azazel's mother

For every woman going through so much and feeling weak that she can't fight and protect herself

For every vulnerable human.

For everytime she felt used

For everytime she felt depressed

For everytime she felt like his toy

For everytime she wanted to fight but was shushed with a hand clamped on her mouth.

For everytime she cried but he didn't listen.

For everytime she denied but he forced her.

For everything he did with her.

Her eyes had a new determination in them. Her heart burned in the fire of vegeanance. She don't know how but she managed to stand on her feet. Her legs were shaking. Her stomach was hurt. Her back was broken. She slouched. Her lips quivering. Her arm broken. Her body on the verge of death.

But, still she crawled towards the shining sword layed in ground filled with blood and dirt as Azazel's wolves were fighting Damon's wolf.

Azazel was fighting a weak Damon. Who looked very weak but still wasn't dieing. Aira was facing his back as the huge bloodshed was still ongoing.

She limped and huffed trying to walk. Her broken arm pained. But, she didn't let out a single cry of pain. She had this new-found determination.

They say a injured lioness is more feral

That's how you could describe her. She had made her mind. If she were to die. That would happen only and only after she kills him.

She was 20 m away from Damon when her bloodied nose started bleeding again. She stopped for a second to wipe it. She felt dizzy and weak.

She closed her eyes for a second to compose herself. Then she remembered.

The time when she was chained.

The time when she fell unconscious because of his teeth digging in her neck.

The time when she woke up and saw him killing his beta and caressing her with his bloodied hands.

The time when he told her he owned her and she didn't have the right to refuse.

The time he had his way with her.

The time when she refused her love for him.

The time when he again raped her until she gave.

The time when he won't stop until she agreed that she belonged to him.

The time when her vagina would go numb with the pain and tortures he did.

The time when he manipulated her own brother against her.

The time when he used her.

All those times flashed in front of eyes and a sudden rage ignited in her. She saw them still fighting. At first she saw the wolves fighting each other. She saw blood pain and eyes begging for mercy.

But, now she could only see Damon and only think of killing him. With rage she dragged her body even more closer to him. He sensed her. Before he could turn around.

She gathered all her strength and with a huge scream before he could turn around she plunged the sword in her hands in his back.

"Ahhh-"

Once she saw his clothes starting to get bloodied. She felt down on her knees with a thump. Her eyes shined with relief. Her heart felt light. As if a heavy weight was lifted from her shoulders.

A tear of relief rolled out of her eyes.

She was going to close her eyes in acceptance to death when she suddenly heard a gunshot. She was hugged by someone.

Her breath hitched as Fenriz engulfed her tightly aiming on taking the bullet meant for her. But, the bullet just scraped his arm.

Her eyes immeadietely fell on Damon who fired the gun. He was trying to shoot Aira.

"Mate, it'll hurt only a bit. But, don't worry we'll be together. We.. We.. We should be... Together... We.. Are.. meant to be.. If you go then I go... Then if I am going how can I leave you "

He aimed the gun again at Aira. But, now she had no strength left whatsoever. She closed her eyes as she heard the gun firing. But, when she felt nothing she opened her droopy eyes when she heard Fenriz scream loudly

"Azazel! "

--

-Neets