Chapter 19

Sunlight sneaked in through the gaps in the curtains and accidentally awakened Lisa, who was asleep. Lisa narrowed his eyes and stretched out her palm to block it, attempting to cover the sunlight that made people dream clear, stretched lazily, and then rolled over and sat up.

She looked at the time and it is only 5:30 in the morning. The summer morning is brighter than other seasons. Lisa stretched out the curtains of the floor-to-ceiling windows. The sea in the morning was blue and charming. There were no crowded passengers in the daytime. Purer, like a mysterious sapphire between heaven and earth.

After appreciating the beautiful scenery, Lisa remembered Qin Ge who was rushed to the living room yesterday. He thought that men would secretly run back to bed at night, but they did not expect unexpected obedience.

Entering the living room, there is no man on the sofa in the living room, leaving only a blanket to show that someone was sleeping here last night. Lisa walked across the living room to the balcony. Sure enough, he saw the man standing on the balcony and looking at the sea.

Jungkook looked back and saw Lisa standing at the sliding door of the balcony, and stretched out his hand and pulled her into his arms with a smile.

"Good morning." The man seemed to like to hug Lisa like this.

"Good morning." Lisa raised his head back to Jungkook with a smile.

The man lowered his head and kissed the wife's pink lips gently, protruding her tongue profusely to pry off the daughter's tusks. After feeling the cooperation of the people in her arms, she couldn't wait to deepen the kiss.

Lisa put her hands against Jungkook's chest, thinking that the man's kissing skills are becoming more and more skilled. She raised her head and just wanted to speak. Suddenly, she saw the man's eyes as if he were about to burst into flames and stared down at herself ...

"Where do you see?" Lisa pushed away Jungkook and wrapped her gown tightly, glaring at the other person angrily.

Jungkook's regretful expression made no secret.

"Pervert!" Lisa scolded.

"Looking at your daughter-in-law is also a pervert?" Jungkook felt like he was going to die.

"Your expression is too frivolous," Lisa said.

"The nightgown is low-cut, and it's useless to wrap it again, and it's not that I haven't seen it yet."Jungkook made a grip with his right hand. "I have touched it ... feel ..."

Lisa couldn't hear such a hooligan. She ran over and stepped on Jungkook and ran back to the room to change her clothes.

Jungkook's performance with a sore foot, but his eyes blossomed.

It was rare to start early in the morning, and the two changed their clothes and jogged downstairs. Because Lisa's body hasn't recovered much, he can't move after a few steps.

Jungkook stopped frowning and said, "You can't run before 200 meters?"

Lisa rolled her eyes and didn't want to take care of this man. She couldn't say that because you were too rude that day, you haven't recovered.

"Okay, let's take a break first." Jungkook, who hadn't warmed up yet, didn't know what he said was wrong, but he still felt that since last night, his wife had become more like herself. It seems that the anger of taking her to see the snake hasn't disappeared.

The two walked quietly for a while. Lisa suddenly found that there was a place to rent a bicycle not far away. After looking at the man next to him, Lisa asked, "Did you often run when you were in the army?"