Juju Stroll: What kind of person is your type?

What kind of person is your type?

"Someone's who stronger than me, at the very least..." Maki replied, not bothering to make eye contact.

"Huh?" Mai raised up an eyebrow, finding it pointless to answer such a silly question. "What makes you think I'll answer?"

"I totally can't stand a UBSSD (Useless, Broke, Smelly, Stingy, Dead)..." Nobara stated with an annoyed expression.

"Do you know who Sebastian Stan is?" Nishimiya asked, focusing her gaze on her cell phone, staring down at a picture of the notable celebrity as a bit of drool spilled down from the corner of her lips. "He has a great body."

"Well, you know..." Miwa blushed when she began to reply. "I like hot guys, like most girls, but I want someone fun to be around, too, and it's important whether or not he can make you feel like he's the only one for you."

But when she realized that she was blabbering nonstop at this point, she quickly let out a small sheepish chuckle while waving a hand at the camera.

"Oh, gosh, how embarrassing!" she squeaked out.

"Obviously it's Nana-chan. No doubt about it." Gojo stated in a serious yet matter-of-fact tone with his arms crossed over his chest while Utahime gave him a disgusted look.

"I'm calling the cops, Gojo." she warned him.

"Someone who isn't tall, handsome and muscular, not that great at academics or sports, is around my age or younger, doesn't have smooth white hair or hypnotic icy-blue eyes, isn't too aggressively pushy, doesn't talk too much nor acts like a hyper child, doesn't have a sweet tooth, isn't the strongest or chosen one among the group, a very boring person who doesn't know how to have fun..." Nana went on and on while Megumi deadpanned at her from the side.

"She's listing off every attribute that doesn't match Gojo sensei's looks and personality at all." The Fushiguro boy whispered to himself.