22: 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗑𝗂𝗂. 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾.

"Damn, who pissed in his cereal this morning?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So, you're telling me that you just decided to let her go with him like that? You didn't even run after her? You didn't try to explain shit?"

The raven-haired boy shrugged as a response. He had come back from the Black Lake and immediately went to find the three Slytherins who currently sat in front of him, listening closely as Harry recited the whole incident that had occurred earlier.

"Well, what was I supposed to do?" he replied, crossing his arms as he leaned back on the leather couch. "I couldn't just tell her the truth right there -- I mean, have you seen the way she acts now? She is probably most likely to listen to Ainsworth's dirty and twisted lies rather than me explaining the whole situation, and also how I'm her real boyfriend!"

Harry paused for a second to let out a sigh before continuing. "Plus, she might think that I'm out of my mind or something!"

Blaise stared blankly at him. "She already thinks you're crazy though-" The Gryffindor sent him an annoyed glare. "-But, that's not exactly the point. What I'm trying to say is that you should really tell her everything -- it doesn't matter if she'll think it's bullshit or if it's just you trying to ruin her so-called 'relationship' with that asshole, it's better to tell her immediately because if you wait any longer then you might really lose her."

Unbeknownst to the group, a certain (h/c) haired girl sat a few tables away from them, eavesdropping on their conversation. She knew it was wrong to listen but who was to blame her? If a person were to hear their name in a conversation they weren't in, then obviously they would have to eavesdrop to see if they were talking shit or not.

However, as she continued to listen, her thoughts were beginning to go all over the place. What did Harry mean? What has happened to her? Was Chester lying to her?

She then heard Harry scoff. "I lost her already, didn't I? Twice now actually," he said. "The first time during our third year and now I've lost her to Ainsworth."

The trio shared a look between one another before glancing back at the Gryffindor.

"Technically," Daphne spoke up, causing the three pairs of eyes to turn their attention towards her. "You didn't really lose her, Potter."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that she's still your Y/n -- Ainsworth only got in the way and made her think otherwise."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she heard Daphne. Surely, she wasn't under a spell or love potion, was she? There was no way.

Sighing, the girl stood up and began to quickly gather up her things before making her way towards the exit.

'Where the fuck could he be at this time?'

And as if he had heard her thoughts, Chester had suddenly appeared from around the corner of the corridor. It seemed that he had been looking for her as well.

"Ah, Y/n, my dear! There you are!" Her "boyfriend" cheerfully called out, running up to pull her into a tight embrace. "I've been looking for you everywhere. I was wondering if you wanted to watch me practice for Quidditch?"