Chapter 3

NAMAN

She kept dancing in his arms and slowly her head rested on his chest. And here something broke inside my chest.

'Naman... Orange juice?' I turned around and saw Siya Vanni offering me the juice and I gave her a tight lipped smile.

'Aditi is genuinely happy seeing you here Naman...And Keshav's happiness is probably out of bounds. Even mom dad are happy seeing you back...But I know this isn't easy for you!!! But I'm proud of you...you came. It's not easy I understand'

I tried to explain her but she quickly spoke up...
'It is not easy I understand and you don't need to give any explanation Naman. The last 9 years I've known you, seen your ups and downs. You are that brother whom God gave me as a bonus. And Siya Raghav Prabhu knows to value each of the beautiful relationship I have been bestowed upon' and I looked at her with the pain I was hiding.

Even on that night when I messed up in Dubai, it was she who handled everything. She was also the only one who told me to attend this wedding unlike my brother or my parents who preferred that I skip it, although she was skeptical that I may break down but I managed to survive this disaster.

'She looks happy!' I opened up finally to her.

'She is in love Naman. As much it hurts you it's the truth. Keshav is absolutely opposite to the man of her dreams. Not fancy, not filthy rich, he's a psychiatrist, doesn't party much, doesn't care of how he looks or dresses up yet he loves her and she has learnt to adore that finally!!!' Vanni added.

I didn't speak a word and just kept looking at Aditi and Keshav. She had peace on her face. The peace which I had last seen 6 years back on her face. She had moved on.

'I think you must also give life another chance Naman...I think you must give chance to love again!!!' she said and I was quick

'No Vanni!!! I don't think I have it in me to love again!!!' I said

'But what if there's someone knocking at your heart!'

'Doors are closed Vanni! I don't think I'm ever going to hear to that knock!!!'

While Vanni's phone beeped and she looked at her phone and cursed.

'Freaking!!! This girl is impossible!!! Not again!!!' and I looked at her.

'Everything ok Vanni?' I asked and she looked at me in confusion for a few minutes and said...

'Ummmm...Yup!!! Ummm Naman...I need some help!!!' she said.

'Why are we here Vanni??? This seems to be too loud!!!' I said and right now we were standing outside a pub which was blasting loud music. There were bouncers standing at the door.

I saw Vanni explain them something. They checked their records and nodded. Soon we walked in while Vanni's eyes kept searching for someone and then her eyes narrowed upon a table.

'Knew it!!! Deva chelyeeee (God this girl)' she whined and walked towards the table while I followed...

'Naman can you please help me make her stand up please?' she asked and I was confused. Who's this girl. She was literally sleeping on the table while her pony tail was hiding her face.

I was hesitant but I agreed.

I slowly tried to make her stand up but she lost her balance so I caught her by her waist but unlike what I expected her to be drunk and out...her strong hand landed on my left cheek and knocking me out of my senses for once!!!

Literally I felt my jaws shake!!! I almost felt my tooth loosened. Guess I'll have to visit a dentist!!!

Damn!!! She's strong!!!