Part 15

Still Winter's P.O.V

Karina and I are getting ready to meet our friends and cousin. I hope this will be a great day for the both of us. I hope I'm making the right choice.

"Lets go?" She nodded as I grab her bag and lead the way to my car outside her house. I opened the door for her and made my way to the drivers seat as I drive the car.

(Rocketeer by Far East Movement)

Here we go, come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

We both jammed to the song with the sun hitting our face and the aircon making our hair fly. This is the moment I wanted to do with her, just jamming and forget about everything. I've never felt this happy before.

"We're here." I parked the car and went outside as we saw the hideout club at the seaside with only some of people inside. We entered and find our friends inside who's already drinking.

"Woah, I felt betrayed." I shouted since the music is so loud for us to hear each other. They just giggled and saw a text on my phone from my cousin.

"My cousin will be here later, she's just doing some errands." The party started while waiting for my dear cousin to arrive. I just ordered one bottle of wine since I promise Karina not to get drunk much. Then after that, I just bought some juice to freshen up my soul.

It gets darker and darker until some of us are already drunk and is now dancing on the dance floor with different people around them. Crazyasses.

Karina's P.O.V

I'm having so much fun without alcohol, beside me is the girl I love so much. She is keeping her promise about not getting drunk and is now drinking a juice. I felt special suddenly when she shouted.

"Oh, it's my cousin!" The moment I turned my head to see where she's pointing at, caught me off guard. My heart once again, shattered into pieces as I saw her face. Again. Could this month get any worse?

"Hi, Chae!" They all greeted her with a smile and let her sit beside Winter. Seeing her near to me makes me clench my first and sigh in anger. I look at Winter who's having fun, I wanted to be mad at her for invited her knowing our past, when I remember that I didnt mention her name to Winter before. Or I had? Sigh, I just shrugged it off.

"Oh, Chaeryeong this is Karina." Winter introduced her to me. She extended her hand wanting to shake my hand when I just nod and never accept her hand. Her leaving without saying goodbye to me is enough.

"I'll just go to the restroom." I excused myself and quickly went to the destination I am heading to when I feel someone's following me.

Her scent never changed.

"Karina, wait." She used her hand to block the door I was about to close. Is she really trying to hurt and piss me off?

"I'm sorry about your mom." I never really give her an expression and stay having my poker face.

"I missed you." Those words, I never wnated to hear it from her.

"I dont." I coldly said. I have every rights to be mad right?

"Ouch, can you atleast act like you do?" She giggled, I looked at her in a serious way and she stopped.

"Are you and my cousin in a relationship?" She really isn't going to leave me alone huh?

"Nope, but we're soon to be." I told her honestly and she just smirked. She changed. Everything about her changed. She's not the person I used to know.

The person I used to like.

"If I say that I still like you? Would you ditch my cousin and go to me?" What the fuck? That's it, I've reached my limit.

"Really? How dare you say that when you know it's your cousin your messing with. You're such a jerk." My blood is boiling and she just looked at me while smiling, is she being serious right now?

I was about to leave when she grabbed my arm and was about to kiss me forcefully when I just hear a loud thud and saw Chae on the floor.

"Who the fuck are you to do that to her?! Don't ever call me your cousin because I don't wanna be related to someone who's a fucking jerk!" I've never seen Winter so mad like that before. So I just went to her and held her arms before she could punch Chaeryeong again. Chaeryeong's lips are now bleeding continuously, she got punched really hard. I noticed that people starts to look her and take a picture of them. This is bad for Winter's image so I slid her hoodie to her head and get her out of there leaving Chae alone.

"Guys, we'll be going first." I told our friends as Winter started to rush outside the club.

"What happened?" Yeji asked pointing at Winter who's furious.

"I'll explain later." I followed Winter outside and never had a glimpse of her anywhere until I saw her inside her car with her eyes closed. I entered too and tried to calm her down.

"Why did she do that to you?" She spoke calmly still has her eyes closed. I guess it's time to tell her before things could get worse.

"She was the girl I was talking about, Winter." She suddenly opened her eyes and started to drive the car as fast as she can. I'm scared but I managed to put my seatbealt on.

Furious Winter is the side of her that I never wanted to see again. She's scary.

We arrived at the house in no time because of how fast she drives it. She threw her jacket away and lay down on the couch.

"Hey." I sat infront of her. Even if she's furious, she's not hurting me. But she's ignoring me.

"Do you still like her?" Her question that shock me. She knew that the girl I love is her, and will always be her.

"Heck no. Look past is past okay? You have nothing to worry about. My heart is yours only." I reassured her, squeezing her hand. She smiled but I know there's still something.

"Sorry, I was just scared that you might leave me for her. She's your first." I get her point, but I won't leave her for the girl who left me.

"How could I leave you when you're everything I have? All she did was nothing compared to what you did. I liked her, and now I'm inlove with you." I don't know what I'm trying to say now, it's hard to find the right words.

"Will you be my girlfriend, then?" She sat up and asked me while holding both of my hands. How could I ever say no to this wonderful person?

"Of course." She kissed me. A gentle one. The most beautiful kiss I've ever had with her.

Mom, I got myself a girlfriend.