Chapter 43

Harry's POV

I stormed out of Bethany's flat as fast as I could. I am sick of management controlling every little thing that I do, as well as the other boys.

I'm falling for this girl, and no matter how tangled up we are in this situation, I'm not going to let my fucking management people ruin it for me.

Driving there was probably the unsafest thing I could have done. I'm so angry I've been going 20 over and cutting everyone off. I was sick of the mistreatment and as if I had no feelings in any of this. It's bullshit that they would pull something like taking pictures of us in Bethany's flat and then leak them on the internet. I'm pretty sure that's fucking illegal!

When I got to their building, you can be sure as hell that I didn't even bother parking my car. I left it outside the front doors and gave the keys to the parking people.

I am so completely beyond myself right now it isn't even funny. I know that my relationship is turning out to be more than I ever thought it would. I'm actually becoming happy and I'm actually becoming happy with a girl.

I press the 46 button on the elevator and tap my foot impatiently as it slowly makes its way up. When I reach their floor, I hastily walk past the front desk and towards the leader of my management team, Laura.

"Excuse me sir-" the lady at the front desk says strongly, but I don't even give her the time of day.

"Piss off."

I storm through the doors to Laura's office and watch as her eyes snap up from her desk. She was typing on that damn computer of hers. Always fucking typing. The noise was going to drive me insane.

"Harry. What-" I cut her off mid sentence.

"What kinda shit are you playing at?!" I exclaim and slam the door shut behind me.

"I have no idea what you're-" she's cut off again.

"Oh shut up with the bloody innocent act. You and I both know what you did this morning!" I yell.

"I can assure you, whatever you think I did, I didn't-" cut off again.

"BULLSHIT. JESUS CHRIST DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT?!"

I watch as she sinks back into her chair. A small pout makes its way onto her face, but all I want to do is keep yelling at her. I can feel the veins in my neck sticking out and the harsh red color my face gets when I yell. A stupid little pout wasn't going to stop me.

"Why did you post those damn pictures on the fucking Internet?! Do you know how stupid that is?!" I yell again.

"It's going to get you publicity." She says simply and I roll my eyes.

"Don't you think we get enough publicity! God damn I cannot believe you would pull something like this!"

"Harry, this is what my fucking job is. If you don't like it well then that is just too bad." I can feel her bitchiness making its way into the conversation and I swear one more ounce of it and she's going out the window and down 46 stories. I'm done.

"I need good attention not bad!"

"Attention is attention."

"I am really starting to fucking like this girl, and if you keep pulling shit like this, she's going to fucking leave." I scream again.

"She knows what she got herself into Harry. Is she actually surprised that there are steamy pics of you two? Tell her to get the fuck over it. That's what's gonna happen and she should know that."

"Not when they're inside her fucking house! That's fucking illegal!"

"Oh I doubt the stupid blonde will do anything about it. Just relax." She shrugs her shoulders and then she begins to type.