CHAPTER 9

STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT OFFICE

Lisa Pov

Jennie is still hugging me very tight like doesn't want me to let go. I can't breathe properly. So i tap her shoulder signing her to let go because i cannot breathe properly. She got the sign and then she broked of the hug. When we let go of the hug, she looked at me and smiled.

"Umm Sorry about that, I'm just happy to be your friend," Jennie said worriedly. "No It's okay!, Me too I'm happy too to be your friend," i said reassuring her. She gave me that gummy smile of hers again, she's really cute when she smiles like that.
I want to pinch them. I smiled brightly as a respond to her.

"So where are we?, what we are talking about a while ago?," she asked. "About my requirements in school, my class schedules, and my things for my dorm hehe," i said shyly.

"Oh yeah you're right, wait a minute i will just find it here, i know i just put it here somewhere in my cabinets or drawers, just take a sit again over there where you sit a while ago, ok?," she said. "Yeah alright," i said. I obey her and sat down again on the chair. "Good," she said.

And she started finding what i need for school. While she's busy finding it in her stuffs. I watched what she was doing because I was bored and because I didn't have anything to do here so I just watched her finding it.

She go first on her shelf. She looked for it over there but nothing the files are not there. Then she go to her cabinets near the shelf to see if the files are there. She opened the cabinets one by one.

I stand up. I was about to go to her to help her to find it. But something caught my attention. She bend her knees seductively to go all the way down because she can't reach it if she stand there. So she's doing that really slow and sensually and she's looking at my direction.

 So she's doing that really slow and sensually and she's looking at my direction

I gulped hard. That was hot. Her ass caught my attention. I looked on her ass for about 5 minutes. She really had a great ass and it was sexy. I don't know why i looked on it, but i just did looked on it. She's still on that position finding something on that cabinet.

I don't know if she's doing that on purpose, of how she bending over. Because i can perfectly see her perfect ass on this view. And every single time she looked at my direction as if it was she was checking on me. I looked like a pervert here checking her ass without her permission.

"Myghad MANOBAN stop looking at her sexy and perfect ass, you look an asshole looking on it, Respect girls Remember," i scolded myself for looking on Jennie's Ass.

I looked away. But something pulling me to look on that fine ass of hers. I looked again. I want to spanked that ass. When i looked at her face she's smirking at me. I gulp. I became nervous when she's looking at me like that like she wanted to eat me. Her eyes turned to a little dark of shade. While she's eyeing me hungrily.

It's getting hot in here. I fanned myself because its getting hot in this room. For i dont know the reason. That's impossible because the air-con was on at the moment.

I felt my friend down there is kinda hard and itchy, i don't know the reason why it is getting hard and itchy at the moment. I shrugged it off. Because i don't still know the reason.
A brickle of sweat form in my forehead.

Jennie stand up. She walked to me. She wiped the sweats thatt forming in my forehead using her backhand.

"Are you okay?, why are you sweating?, the aircon was on you know," she asked innocently. She was too close to me that i could see her cleavage in my view.

I blushed when i looked at it. I don't want to look pervert. So i closed my eyes. To calm myself down. A minute later. Jennie tap my cheeks. I opened my eyes but i just looked at her eyes only in her eyes and nothing more.

"Are you really ok?, you don't look good," she said worriedly and she's still holding my cheeks. "Yeah I'm okay, it's just hot in here that's why hehe," i said nervously. She nod.
She turn her back on me. She was back looking for the files. I sighed of relief.

20 Minutes Later

That 20 minutes is a real life torture. Jennie is always bending down.  I could clearly see her ass and cleavage. Everytime she just did that i was choking to death because of that and i was always gulping because of that sight. But she doesn't care because she's busy finding that damn files! Around the place.

Jennie Pov

I was currently finding that files that Lisa needs. But that files she needs was on my desk table. I obviously know that it was there. Because i just put that files there a while ago.

I was faking it finding her files here in around my office. I was obviously just teasing her, to see her reaction when i bent down to show her My Gorgeous Ass and My Wonderful Cleavage. Actually that is my not dirty plan just a little bit hehe.

But yeah i was successful about my plan. I turned her on. I smirked evilly. That is just my little show, and i have many more in my dirty mind of mine, but i will do it next time It's still early for that. I smile slyly.

When i walked on her spot i saw something on her pants that is forming. But i just shrugged it off. I was just imagining things.
I told to myself.

I went to her and wipe her sweats that was forming on her forehead. I asked her if she was ok, but she's not responding because she was busy looking in my cleaveage. She blushed. She closed her eyes to calm herself down. I smirked at that though that she's checking me out.

I tapped her cheeks to open her eyes. She open her eyes but she's just looking me in the eyes. I asked her again if she was ok.

She told me that she was ok, and it's just hot in here that's why. But i knew the reason why she's not OK because of me that's why, because I'm that HOT.

But i just nod to her and back on finding that files of her that i was just faking to find because it was actually on my desk table. And teasing her for about 20 minutes. It's fun teasing her and i was enjoying her reaction everything i bend downed.

ANNYEONG GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER HAHA

ANNYEONG GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER HAHA. THANKS FOR THE 2.4K READS AND 200 VOTES!💗💗 I JUST UPDATED NOW BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO WRITE OR I MEAN TYPE HEHE, I'M SUCH AN LAZY ASS I'M SORRY FOR BEING LAZY HEHE.

                                        ~Author🙉

Please Vote if You like This Chapter😁
And Follow Me for Updates!!!